[Question] Re-namer output media source ONLY if WEB-DL is true?
Is there a re-namer pattern that can output ${mediaSource} only if Web-DL is true?

I like to output my files as:

The ****** [2020] 1080p-AC3-6ch-WEB-DL

Bonus points if there is a way to add in the renaming convention I use if it is sourced from my amazon source or the like of:

Love ***** [2020] 1080p-EAC3-6ch-AZ-WEB-DL
you could use conditional JMTE parameters for that (see https://www.tinymediamanager.org/docs/jmte) - should be something like ${if mediaSource = "Web-DL"}WEB-DL{end}
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2021-02-23, 08:28)mlaggner Wrote: you could use conditional JMTE parameters for that (see https://www.tinymediamanager.org/docs/jmte) - should be something like ${if mediaSource = "Web-DL"}WEB-DL{end}

Thanks for the reply, I tried your suggestion and a few variations but I keep getting this error:

java.nio.file.InvalidPathException: Illegal char <"> at index 148: \\*My directory*\${title} (${edition}) [${year}] ${3Dformat} ${videoFormat}-${,hdr,-}${audioCodec}-${audioChannels}-${if mediaSource = "Web-DL"}WEB-DL{end}
    at sun.nio.fs.WindowsPathParser.normalize(Unknown Source)
    at sun.nio.fs.WindowsPathParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at sun.nio.fs.WindowsPathParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at sun.nio.fs.WindowsPath.parse(Unknown Source)
    at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystem.getPath(Unknown Source)
    at java.nio.file.Paths.get(Unknown Source)
    at

Seems to break the renamed, as you can see above my current renamer is:

${title} (${edition}) [${year}] ${3Dformat} ${videoFormat}-${,hdr,-}${audioCodec}-${audioChannels}

Any chance at further help on resolving the error and getting the output I am after?
you probably just missed the $ before {end} (well I missed that too in my example Tongue)

${title} (${edition}) [${year}] ${3Dformat} ${videoFormat}-${,hdr,-}${audioCodec}-${audioChannels}-${if mediaSource = "Web-DL"}WEB-DL${end}
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2021-03-10, 20:55)mlaggner Wrote: you probably just missed the $ before {end} (well I missed that too in my example Tongue)

${title} (${edition}) [${year}] ${3Dformat} ${videoFormat}-${,hdr,-}${audioCodec}-${audioChannels}-${if mediaSource = "Web-DL"}WEB-DL${end}

Still can't get it to work for some reason, I no longer get an error code but it also does not output the "WEB-DL" tag at all (on WEB-DL sources)

Any ideas?

Sorry to be a pain but this will make things a lot easier for me.
this definitely works for me. I've added the Web-DL source to a movie, set the pattern to "${title} (${edition}) [${year}] ${3Dformat} ${videoFormat}-${,hdr,-}${audioCodec}-${audioChannels}-${if mediaSource = "Web-DL"}WEB-DL${end}" and this is the result

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Question] Re-namer output media source ONLY if WEB-DL is true?0