Bug Australian Certifications not scraping
I think this issue is similar to the one covered in this thread some time ago:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=344662

I am finding that some movies don't seem to scrape their rating on v3, instead getting an "unknown" result.

I used this movie as an example:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9784798/

If you use United States as the certification country you get an "R" rating.

If you have Australia selected you get "unknown"

I have also tested with UMS and TMDB and all seem to have the same result if Australia is set to certification country.

Can we have this fixed?

Or not ideal but create a secondary fallback option so if the first option delivered an unknown result you could set a secondary certification country to scrape?

i.e Australia primary, United States Secondary

At least this way you are not left with a blank field.
well, this works in v4 and puts MA15+ as expected. Since there were too much changes in IMDB between v3 and v4 I suppose this has been already fixed with one if these changes. But backporting them to v3 would be too much effort and this is no critical bug which is worth of being backported.

In this case I'd suggest you to use the latest version of tmm v4 which is well maintained
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2021-02-21, 11:05)mlaggner Wrote: well, this works in v4 and puts MA15+ as expected. Since there were too much changes in IMDB between v3 and v4 I suppose this has been already fixed with one if these changes. But backporting them to v3 would be too much effort and this is no critical bug which is worth of being backported.

In this case I'd suggest you to use the latest version of tmm v4 which is well maintained

For all the work you put in, no worries!

I just wanted to get my head around v3 from v2 before jumping to v4

I will donate tomorrow when I have time to run some tests and re-scrape the certifications only for all files in AU.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Australian Certifications not scraping0