Font size in File Manager
Although throughout the skin the font setting of Small / Regular / Large has a noticeable effect, the font size in the File Manager seems unaffected and is rather small.

Would it be possible to make that bigger / use an option (separate / linked to the overall skin font setting) to select the font size in the File Manager?
Nvidia Shield Pro, Kodi 21.0 Omega, Arctic Zephyr Reloaded

(2021-02-20, 16:14)RyFeR Wrote: Although throughout the skin the font setting of Small / Regular / Large has a noticeable effect, the font size in the File Manager seems unaffected and is rather small.

Would it be possible to make that bigger / use an option (separate / linked to the overall skin font setting) to select the font size in the File Manager?
@RyFeR , thanks for pointing this out.  I had not noticed since I do not use the file manager at all.  I will look into this.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
@RyFeR , I have made the changes so that File Manager uses the font sizes that the rest of the skin uses.  The changes are on GitHub already.

Please let me know if you are able to update from GitHub.  If not, please wait a couple of days and I will upload a new version to the Amber repos.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-02-23, 17:50)bsoriano Wrote: @RyFeR , I have made the changes so that File Manager uses the font sizes that the rest of the skin uses.  The changes are on GitHub already.

Please let me know if you are able to update from GitHub.  If not, please wait a couple of days and I will upload a new version to the Amber repos.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,

As always your fixes are spot on, confirmed that the font size in the file manager now scales with the Small/Regular/Large font setting of the skin.

Thx for the quick update!
Nvidia Shield Pro, Kodi 21.0 Omega, Arctic Zephyr Reloaded

(2021-02-23, 23:02)RyFeR Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 17:50)bsoriano Wrote: @RyFeR , I have made the changes so that File Manager uses the font sizes that the rest of the skin uses.  The changes are on GitHub already.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,

As always your fixes are spot on, confirmed that the font size in the file manager now scales with the Small/Regular/Large font setting of the skin.

Thx for the quick update!
@RyFeR , you are welcome.  Thanks for confirming it is working as expected.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Font size in File Manager0