Vbox Addon not Compatible with Kodi V19 Matrix
Just done an upgrade to V19 on my test box & it says that the VBox addon isn't compatible. When is this going to be fixed?
(2021-02-20, 17:15)[email protected] Wrote: When is this going to be fixed?

Probably when someone has the brains and the means to port the add-on to Python v3 code.
pvr.box is a binary addon so how you get the upgrade will depend on your Kodi platform, not all support automatic updates. Generally though it is the case of another pvr addon that isn't support directly so it really needs someone who uses it to take over responsibility for it.

Martin
(2021-02-20, 17:15)[email protected] Wrote: Just done an upgrade to V19 on my test box & it says that the VBox addon isn't compatible. When is this going to be fixed?

I just downloaded Kodi 19(for windows) with Vbox addon - no error was appeaer and its works fine
stream+EPG 
I try Android  and it is still officialy 18.9 version
(2021-02-21, 10:09)VBox Wrote:
(2021-02-20, 17:15)[email protected] Wrote: Just done an upgrade to V19 on my test box & it says that the VBox addon isn't compatible. When is this going to be fixed?

I just downloaded Kodi 19(for windows) with Vbox addon - no error was appeaer and its works fine
stream+EPG 
I try Android  and it is still officialy 18.9 version
It seems that there is something amiss in Kodi updating addons. I've done a stand alone V19 install & VBox installed OK. I noticed a brace of other addons were flagged as "incompatible" with V19, when they are not. Looks like the updated installation may still be pointing to the V18 repo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vbox Addon not Compatible with Kodi V19 Matrix0