Adding a new locale
Hello,

I submitted some times again to add the Occitan language.

Would it be possible to add it to transifex so I can translate?

Best regards
(2021-02-21, 12:25)Quenty Wrote: Would it be possible to add it to transifex so I can translate?

We are currently in the process of switching to Weblate, and are stepping away from Transifex.
Things are still in the transition stages, and not yet finalized as far as 'contracts' go.

So unfortunately you'll need just a little bit more patience at the moment.
I'll ask if "outsiders" are already permitted in submitting their translations.
(2021-02-21, 13:41)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 12:25)Quenty Wrote: Would it be possible to add it to transifex so I can translate?

We are currently in the process of switching to Weblate, and are stepping away from Transifex.
Things are still in the transition stages, and not yet finalized as far as 'contracts' go.

So unfortunately you'll need just a little bit more patience at the moment.
I'll ask if "outsiders" are already permitted in submitting their translations.

Thanks for your answer!
So I will wait a little more then Smile
Please ping me if there is anything new
Hello!

Would it be possible to add Occitan to the languages on your weblate, so I can start translating Smile ?
Currently things are going slow with the Transifex-2-Weblate transition...

And, I don't know if we can add every regional 'dialect' although it may be regarded as an official language locally.
As far as I can tell, we're sticking to all official languages for now. Regional languages could be looked into later.
Hello,

I do not understand your answer. Occitan is not a dialect of another language, it's a language, code iso OC.
It's not regional, it's spoken in 4 European countries.
I do not understand what "official" has to do with contributing to an open source project.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding a new locale0