[WIN 10 64 bit - kodi 19.0] can't install pvr iptv simple client
as in the object of the thread ..

kodi 19.0 crashes everytime I try to install pvr iptv simple client.

Also tried to unistall kodi 19.0 (also deleted all user settings) to do a new "first" install of kodi .. same result: kodi 19.0 crashes as soon as I try to install this addon

moreover (maybe a hint for someone more expert than me): I had issues with this addon also in the previous release 18.9 ... I managed to install PVR iptv simple client and all seemed to work properly, but after having configured the addon with the link to my iptv list, with the link to the epg guide and so on (obviously rebooted kodi as asked), nothing happened: I expected the pvr iptv simple client to load the channels .. but nothing. I have never even seen the update notice with the percentage progress on the top-right corner (my iptv list does work without any issue in other softwares)

anyway ... any help is welcome.

LAST KODI DEBUG LOG:

https://paste.kodi.tv/odomusiyiw.kodi
Your log says the add-on is not installed.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2021-02-21, 19:18)phunkyfish Wrote: Your log says the add-on is not installed.

thanks for your reply, but this is quite normal: as I said (and it is the object of this thread), my problem is that I can't manage to install the pvr iptv simple client addon.

when I try to install it, kodi crashes
Are inputstream.ffmpegdirect, inputstream.adaptive or inputstream.rtmp installed?
(2021-02-21, 20:47)phunkyfish Wrote: Are inputstream.ffmpegdirect, inputstream.adaptive or inputstream.rtmp installed?

If they are addons, I can say for sure that I didn't install it ( first time in my life I hear of those packages).

if they are kodi's components, I really don't know if they are installed: I don't even know how to check this
They should install automatically when you install iptvsimple. But you could try to install them each separately first and see does that allow iptvsimple to install.

So instead of under PVR clients you to to Video Inputstreams to install them.
(2021-02-22, 15:13)phunkyfish Wrote: They should install automatically when you install iptvsimple. But you could try to install them each separately first and see does that allow iptvsimple to install.

So instead of under PVR clients you to to Video Inputstreams to install them.

YEEESSS

thank you very much friend!

problem solved: I installed manually the packages you suggested me and then I managed to install the pvr client addon

thank you again for your help
@howie-f @alwinus I wonder why this didn’t work correctly. It should have auto installed the inputstream addons and not failed to install iptvsimple.
looks like optional dependencies aren't installed automatically, though announced. however i wasn't able to reproduce the crash on installation of IPTV simple. just the depends not installed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIN 10 64 bit - kodi 19.0] can't install pvr iptv simple client0