Extrafanart stored locally
I have a number of custom images stored locally on my machine. Is there a way to use the images as "extrafanart? Program only allows from scraping of extrafanart.

Thanks
You can manually put it into a subfolder "extrafanarts" and reload (F5) the movie to get the images into the database.
Thank You, consider this issue resoved.
When put in folder and files for "extrathumbs", the folder disappears after pressing F5.
F5 does not save or change any local data. Are you shure you selected a movie in the list and pressed only F5?
(2021-02-21, 13:13)DanCooper Wrote: You can manually put it into a subfolder "extrafanarts" and reload (F5) the movie to get the images into the database.
In case you are not aware, Kodi no longer uses the extrafanart and extrathumbs folders.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-02-21, 22:16)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 13:13)DanCooper Wrote: You can manually put it into a subfolder "extrafanarts" and reload (F5) the movie to get the images into the database.
In case you are not aware, Kodi no longer uses the extrafanart and extrathumbs folders.
I know. But i think it's still working in version older than Kodi 19. I'm already working on a solution for the new way to handle extrafanarts and extrathumbs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extrafanart stored locally0