Ember deleting .actors Directory Junction and contents of common .actors folder
Finally decided to try a newer version of Ember and I'm running into an issue.  Not sure if this is a bug, a setting I'm missing, or if it's just not working the way I'd like it to.

I have the .actors folder in each movie folder set up as a directory junction (symbolic link, symlink) to a common .actors folder.    This worked fine with Ember Media Manager v1.2, but with version 1.9.2 it deletes the content of the common .actors folder, deletes the junction and then creates a .actors folder under the movie.

The directory junctions are created using a batch file, but essentially the command ran against each movie folder is "mklink /J /movies/movieXYZ/.actors /.actors"

My guess is that Ember is first deleting the contents of the actor folder, falsely determining the folder doesn't exist and creating a new one, and then downloading the new actors.   I tried checking the "keep existing" options on the "Actor Thumbs" image scraper, but that didn't seem to make any difference.

Is there simple solution for this that I'm overlooking?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember deleting .actors Directory Junction and contents of common .actors folder0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.