Error with NordVPN addon
Hello, when I try to connect to my NordVPN account with the NordVPN addon you supply, I get an error message saying "Error, service not running. Check log and re-enable or reboot". Does anyone have a solution? I have tried rebooting already but have had no result. I know you will also ask for the log, please tell me where I can find it. Thanks!
Alex
We do not support VPNs or VPN addons here.

Please see our VPN Policy (wiki) for further details.

But as a freebie, if you've updated to Matrix then it may well be that your addon has not been upgraded to Python 3 and so is no longer compatible with Kodi.
|Banned add-ons (wiki) Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

My Blog Posts
(2021-02-23, 23:02)DarrenHill Wrote: We do not support VPNs or VPN addons here.

Please see our VPN Policy (wiki) for further details.

But as a freebie, if you've updated to Matrix then it may well be that your addon has not been upgraded to Python 3 and so is no longer compatible with Kodi.Dear
Dear DarrenHill, thank you for your quick response and freebie (Big Grin), but I have solved my issue using a third party VPN addon. About this forum not supporting VPNs I'm sorry, I won't post anything realted to this subject anyomre. Thanks anyway!
try *BLEEP*. it works very well on my pc.

* modified by moderator
(2021-02-28, 01:15)Collone_imper_ Wrote: it works very well on my pc.

Do not come to our forum for advertising VPN solutions. We have very little patience with that.
I recommend you actually read (and abide to) our forum rules (wiki).
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error with NordVPN addon0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.