v19 Favourites plugin no longer working upgrading to 19.0
Kodi v19.0 upgraded from 17.6
Window 10 Pro v2004 build 19041.746
AMD A8-3850 APU with 8gb
Nvidia GTX 660
I used to have a shortcut in my Favourites and I just called it Netflix, but all it did was minimize Kodi and opened the default browser in a stream process. The command as follows.
<favourite name="Netflix">PlayMedia(&quot;plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher/?default/8e9a6fdc53d314cce5f27df19612e964&quot;)</favourite>
The above line is in the favourites.xml in the userdata path.
It worked fine in v17.6 but it no longer works in v19.0. Is there another way of performing this same function?
Hopefully doing this right. Input log kodilog
~ Ryzen 5 5600G APU | 16gig Corsair | Fractal Node 500 | Manjaro Linux | Gyration MC remote | 43" Visio
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-02-23, 23:01)DarrenHill Wrote: The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

Ack, can you inform me of what addons are banned? I sure as hell don't want banned addon's. I have only installed kodi from the site.
~ Ryzen 5 5600G APU | 16gig Corsair | Fractal Node 500 | Manjaro Linux | Gyration MC remote | 43" Visio
Anything listed in orange in the addons/repo list:

Code:
2021-02-23 15:45:08.009 T:9824     INFO <general>: CAddonMgr::ADDON::CAddonMgr::FindAddons: repository.xbmchub v2.0.0 installed
2021-02-23 15:45:08.020 T:9824     INFO <general>: CAddonMgr::ADDON::CAddonMgr::FindAddons: script.navi-x v4.0.1 installed

And neither of those came from us, our repo or this site.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-02-23, 23:22)GrndZero Wrote: Ack, can you inform me of what addons are banned?

Using common sense(..), you should be able to tell pretty quickly what is banned or not.

Every add-on that provides/facilitates video piracy, meaning you can watch movies/series/sports/whatever for free, while you "know" that you normally should pay for that content, is banned on this forum.
Ok, as far as I could tell I am sure I found the two that were an issue. Not sure why upgrading doesn't uninstall them instead of disabling them. I don't even remember installing those specific addon's. Hell I don't even know how to use most addon's. I mostly just plug in my media and go. I have only made a couple things like that one favourite and created a couple playlists.
NewLog
(2021-02-23, 23:29)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 23:22)GrndZero Wrote: Ack, can you inform me of what addons are banned?

Using common sense(..), you should be able to tell pretty quickly what is banned or not.

Every add-on that provides/facilitates video piracy, meaning you can watch movies/series/sports/whatever for free, while you "know" that you normally should pay for that content, is banned on this forum.
Yeah, I don't do addon's like that. I saw something about that a couple years ago and as soon as I realized what was going on I stayed away from them. I even downvote videos on youtube showing you how to do it.
I remembered seeing something about an xbmc addon but to be honest, Kodi used to be called XBMC so how it is banned now?
(2021-02-23, 23:42)GrndZero Wrote: I remembered seeing something about an xbmc addon but to be honest, Kodi used to be called XBMC so how it is banned now?

The add-on name doesn't matter. it's all about what the add-on does, be it in the past or more recent. Some of those add-ons have been around for quite a while.
Ok, so as a precaution I went through all my addon's from within Kodi and uninstalled any addon that was disabled.
Logfile
If you have been updating XBMC/Kodi for a while, v19 might be a good time to start fresh and just add what you really use.

I don't see in your last log where you are triggering the issue?

scott s.
(2021-02-24, 00:04)GrndZero Wrote: Ok, so as a precaution I went through all my addon's from within Kodi and uninstalled any addon that was disabled.

The user Mikey1234 was banned with his repo from this forum in 2012.
The anarchintosh-projects was indicated as 'broken' in 2017.
The bstrdsmkr repo is linked to the banned 1channel add-on.
The bluecop.xbmc-plugins repo was updated 8 years ago.
The angelscry.xbmc-plugins was updated 7 years ago.

So all of that doesn't really help... How about some spring cleaning on your Kodi setup?
(2021-02-24, 10:29)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-02-24, 00:04)GrndZero Wrote: Ok, so as a precaution I went through all my addon's from within Kodi and uninstalled any addon that was disabled.

The user Mikey1234 was banned with his repo from this forum in 2012.
The anarchintosh-projects was indicated as 'broken' in 2017.
The bstrdsmkr repo is linked to the banned 1channel add-on.
The bluecop.xbmc-plugins repo was updated 8 years ago.
The angelscry.xbmc-plugins was updated 7 years ago.

So all of that doesn't really help... How about some spring cleaning on your Kodi setup?
I have already gone through the process. I uninstalled the program and reinstalled. At this point I don't really care about the plugin anymore, it was something my wife stopped using anyway. I created it to help her out since she isn't very computer literate and all of this addon stuff is just getting annoying and was detracting me away from fixing the actual problem.
Your signature can also use some dusting off, I believe... Tongue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Favourites plugin no longer working upgrading to 19.00