Two feature requests
(2021-03-03, 01:48)bsoriano Wrote: @barcoboy, I am glad you got it sorted. I have not forgotten about your other request.

Regards,

Bart

No problem with the other request.

While I am here, there is one other small little thing I'd like to mention.  In the TV Guide view, when I click on my remote's Back button (or Backspace on the keyboard), the focus jumps to the channel group selector.  Hitting back again brings me back to the main menu.  This is fine, but when I go back to the TV Guide view, the focus is still on the channel group selector, and I have to hit down arrow to get back to the channel listings, which takes me to the top channel in the list.  Just wondering if it would be possible to not jump to the channel group selector when back is pressed, so that when I go back to the TV Guide view, I end up back focused on the last channel I was watching?  (To then get to the selector, you'd have to hit the up arrow while focused on the top channel listing.)
(2021-03-03, 01:59)barcoboy Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 01:48)bsoriano Wrote: @barcoboy, I am glad you got it sorted. I have not forgotten about your other request.

Regards,

Bart

No problem with the other request.

While I am here, there is one other small little thing I'd like to mention.  In the TV Guide view, when I click on my remote's Back button (or Backspace on the keyboard), the focus jumps to the channel group selector.  Hitting back again brings me back to the main menu.  This is fine, but when I go back to the TV Guide view, the focus is still on the channel group selector, and I have to hit down arrow to get back to the channel listings, which takes me to the top channel in the list.  Just wondering if it would be possible to not jump to the channel group selector when back is pressed, so that when I go back to the TV Guide view, I end up back focused on the last channel I was watching?  (To then get to the selector, you'd have to hit the up arrow while focused on the top channel listing.)
@barcoboy , while I cannot ensure that when you go back to the tv guide view the focus will be on the last channel you were viewing, I can make sure that the focus is on the channel list and not the channel groups.  I have made that change, it is on GitHub already.  Please test and let me know if it is working for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Works nice, and KODI does focus back on the last channel in the guide I was looking at.

Thanks!
(2021-03-03, 22:49)barcoboy Wrote: Works nice, and KODI does focus back on the last channel in the guide I was looking at.

Thanks!
@barcoboy , great! Thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Two feature requests0