m3u Playlist - Live TV and VOD
Hi,

My m3u playlist url consists of live TV channels and VOD. Is the a way to filter out the VOD or limit the number of channels loaded into Kodi 19 to improve performance?

Thanks
You can choose channel groups you want to see in the add-on settings on kodi 19. Or supply a custom list of the groups in the same settings.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
I assume your list is large and it takes ages to load , am afraid you would have to use a channel editor yourself and strip out the links you dont use first prior to loading into kodi. Thats the main reason I stopped using pvr in kodi myself.
Thanks guys, that helps.
(2021-02-24, 11:38)phunkyfish Wrote: You can choose channel groups you want to see in the add-on settings on kodi 19. Or supply a custom list of the groups in the same settings.

This worked best for me. I kept the service provider m3u URL and edited the group xml file in my user folder to filter out the VOD group's and some others (that had over 40,000 channels in it). Kodi19 runs pretty well now, although not all the groups are shown (maybe something wrong with the source m3u file) I can easily scan ALL CHANNELS to find what I want now.
You can use Xeev to manage your playlist wich it'll be synchronized with your IPTV provider.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
m3u Playlist - Live TV and VOD0