Deleted movies from kodi menu
Where do I find skin settings to restore movies to main menu
(2021-02-25, 01:22)Raygun 1921 Wrote: Where do I find skin settings to restore movies to main menu

We have no "settings" to restore movies that way. Movies from your local storage will need to be correctly scraped into the Kodi video Library. So maybe your access to the local video database is a problem. A debug log (wiki) should tell us more on that.

Movies that you watch from external sources/add-ons are not our problem, unless perhaps you can give us more information on how you view them via your Kodi setup.
Or... You can have a look in the /Settings/Interface/Skin/Configure Skin/Main menu items and see if you disabled the Movies item.
Please always provide as much information as possible on troubleshooting a problem. Our crystal ball is not always functioning.
(2021-02-25, 01:30)Klojum Wrote: Or... You can have a look in the /Settings/Interface/Skin/Configure Skin/Main menu items and see if you disabled the Movies item.
Please always provide as much information as possible on troubleshooting a problem. Our crystal ball is not always functioning.

I deleted the word movies from the kodi menu how do I put it back on the menu
(2021-02-25, 02:06)Raygun 1921 Wrote: I deleted the word movies from the kodi menu how do I put it back on the menu

Yes, you basically asked that 3 times by now. And I have given you two possible causes and solutions for this.
Have you looked into Kodi's GUI menu where you can change the main menu items?
Go to Configure skin to see the skin settings https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Interfac...igure_skin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Deleted movies from kodi menu0