Kodi 19 VirtualFileSystem Addons dont exist
Thumbs Down 
I regret upgrading from Kodi 18 to Kodi 19 because VirtualFileSystem addons like RAR and Archive support dont work anymore. Android Kodi Installer also doesnt work with Kodi 19 so I will have to downgrade manually to Kodi 18.
Are there plans to upgrade RAR and Archive Support addons for Kodi 19?

I found the best solution is to use SPMC instead. It is the version of Kodi which still had really good rar support.
(2021-02-25, 02:55)Angel2 Wrote: I regret upgrading from Kodi 18 to Kodi 19 because VirtualFileSystem addons like RAR and Archive support dont work anymore. Android Kodi Installer also doesnt work with Kodi 19 so I will have to downgrade manually to Kodi 18.
Are there plans to upgrade RAR and Archive Support addons for Kodi 19?

Rar archive actually works for me. One of My android boxes automatically(forgot to turn off this in google play) upgraded to Kodi 19 and it works. Get some error message sometimes but the most important thing is that I can watch archived movies and tv series. Haven’t tried packed rar files though.
I had so many other repo issues i had to just fresh install, but with that i have set everything back up again and have RAR support on my Nvidia Shield.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19 VirtualFileSystem Addons dont exist0