v19 Not Scraping Movies, but is scraping TV
(sorry, previous posted similar in someone else's thread - instead of starting a new one)
I have NVIDA Shield TV with Kodi and Aeon Nox: Silvo skin, Kodi updated to V19 and all my playlists/libraries stopped working. I edited my source paths from smb://Servername/Mulrimedia/Movies, smb://Servername/Mulrimedia/TV_Series etc to smb://IPAddress/Mulrimedia/Movies, smb://IPAddress/Mulrimedia/TV_Series. This had mixed results and the log looked like some scraping was still using the server name, so I deleted all source locations, playlists and libraries.

Now all my TV series are showing via the menu, playlists etc. BUT Movies are now showing via the menu link to the playlist.
I watched a movie lastnight and after it finished, I tried to resolve the issue again and noticed that this movie was now displayed in via the menu, but only this movie.

Cleaning Up Library - keeps on asking me if I want to delete source smb://Servername/... as it does not exist and I say yes, but it is there next time I run clean up

Looking at the log, it is still searching for my server by name and not IP address, even although I deleted this as a source....any ideas what is going on here?
Log: https://paste.kodi.tv/icufetubum.kodi 

If not is there a way of deleting ALL of this and starting afresh?
@jmuk

You did not enable debug mode, so there is not enough info in the log... Debug Log

(2021-02-28, 13:46)jmuk Wrote: I edited my source paths from
How did you edit the paths?

(2021-02-28, 13:46)jmuk Wrote: even although I deleted this as a source....any ideas what is going on here?
How did you delete?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-02-28, 21:24)Karellen Wrote: @jmuk

You did not enable debug mode, so there is not enough info in the log... Debug Log
(2021-02-28, 13:46)jmuk Wrote: I edited my source paths from
How did you edit the paths?
(2021-02-28, 13:46)jmuk Wrote: even although I deleted this as a source....any ideas what is going on here?
How did you delete?

Hi,

Sorry, here is the log with debug enabled: uhorogamir.kodi (paste) 

To Delete the Source I did:
System/Media/Library - Manage Sources/Videos - Selected the relevant name, hold select and then 'Remove source'

Edit the Paths:
Main menu/Videos/Playlists - Selected the relevant name, hold select and then 'Edit playlist' and then picked the new path/source
(2021-02-28, 13:46)jmuk Wrote: I watched a movie lastnight and after it finished, I tried to resolve the issue again and noticed that this movie was now displayed in via the menu, but only this movie.
Lets start off with the basic solution. Can you check the sideblade menu while in the Movies listing and ensure you have All Videos set instead of Watched or Unwatched... https://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Sideblade_Menu

(2021-02-28, 13:46)jmuk Wrote: Looking at the log, it is still searching for my server by name and not IP address, even although I deleted this as a source....any ideas what is going on here?
The old paths are still held in the database. That is expected. Normally it does not harm Kodi.

Your log still does not have debug mode enabled. Not sure what mode you put it into, but its not debug mode.... Debug Log
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
You seem to have a permissions problem...

xml:
NFS: Failed to mount nfs share: /volume1/Multimedia (mount_cb: RPC error: Mount failed with error MNT3ERR_ACCES(13) Permission denied(13))

Error 13... https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecen...0/reco.htm
My Signature
(2021-02-28, 22:21)Karellen Wrote: You seem to have a permissions problem...

xml:
NFS: Failed to mount nfs share: /volume1/Multimedia (mount_cb: RPC error: Mount failed with error MNT3ERR_ACCES(13) Permission denied(13))

Error 13... https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecen...0/reco.htm
The NFS was me trying another method of getting movie to work - I since have disabled this on my NAS and also removed the source from Kodi - so this should now not have permission. Is there anyway of clearing the old paths from the DB? (does not matter if not, if these do not slow it down).

Am I better with NFS or SMB?

Enable debug logging is enabled - I will reboot and see if it refreshes.

Just changed skin, and then reinstalled the Skin (Aeon Nox SiLVO) and now they are showing :-) ......All Videos was selected, but not sure if this changed after the reinstall.

Just going to add my other movie folders and see if they work.....
(2021-02-28, 22:33)jmuk Wrote: Am I better with NFS or SMB?
I think they are pretty equal. If using Windows, you tend to gravitate to the native SMB implementation.

(2021-02-28, 22:33)jmuk Wrote: Just changed skin, and then reinstalled the Skin (Aeon Nox SiLVO) and now they are showing :-) ......All Videos was selected, but not sure if this changed after the reinstall.

Ok, good to see it slowly resolving itself. One of those gremlins that crop up every not and then, then mysteriously resolve themselves.

But your log highlighted an issue in the tv show scraper. You have somehow managed to scrape the movie 1408 with the tv show scraper. Do you have the movie in your tv show folder, or have you set your movie source as tv shows?

If the old paths worry you, you can drop your databases and rescrape them. Or if you know a bit about SQL, then go into the database and delete the old paths.
My Signature
(2021-02-28, 23:07)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-02-28, 22:33)jmuk Wrote: Am I better with NFS or SMB?
I think they are pretty equal. If using Windows, you tend to gravitate to the native SMB implementation.
(2021-02-28, 22:33)jmuk Wrote: Just changed skin, and then reinstalled the Skin (Aeon Nox SiLVO) and now they are showing :-) ......All Videos was selected, but not sure if this changed after the reinstall.

Ok, good to see it slowly resolving itself. One of those gremlins that crop up every not and then, then mysteriously resolve themselves.

But your log highlighted an issue in the tv show scraper. You have somehow managed to scrape the movie 1408 with the tv show scraper. Do you have the movie in your tv show folder, or have you set your movie source as tv shows?

If the old paths worry you, you can drop your databases and rescrape them. Or if you know a bit about SQL, then go into the database and delete the old paths.
Movie 1408 is on my NAS if the folder Multimedia/Movies folder and the playlist for 'My Movies' is set to 'Movies' & 'The Movie Database Python' - the other option for movies is 'The Movie Database' & 'Local information only'......I picked  'The Movie Database Python' as I thought it was the newest version?

If the log did not how debugged information, I wonder if I uploaded an older log? I did try changing the information provider from TV to Movie and different versions to see if it made a difference.

I have noticed that now the main catch all 'Movies' is now showing duplicates - one historic for //DS413/Multimeda/ and one form my //IP/Mutimedia ....the DS413 one will not work as smb://DS413/ stopped working after the update - is there a way of purging these ones?
(2021-03-01, 00:22)jmuk Wrote: I have noticed that now the main catch all 'Movies' is now showing duplicates
It looks like your library has turned into a bit of a mess with the changes in paths. How big is your library? If it is not too bit, I would delete the MyVideosxx and Textures database, and also delete the Thumbnails folder. Then rescrape your library.
Playlists are ok, as it is easy to change the paths as you have already done.

In your second log, if you jump down to line 1566, you can see an error for metadata.tvshows.themoviedb.org.python , and if you look a few lines further down, you can see it is trying to scrape the movie 1408, but it errors. So trying to figure out how you are scraping a movie with a tv show scraper.
My Signature
(2021-03-01, 01:24)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 00:22)jmuk Wrote: I have noticed that now the main catch all 'Movies' is now showing duplicates
It looks like your library has turned into a bit of a mess with the changes in paths. How big is your library? If it is not too bit, I would delete the MyVideosxx and Textures database, and also delete the Thumbnails folder. Then rescrape your library.

In your second log, if you jump down to line 1566, you can see an error for metadata.tvshows.themoviedb.org.python , and if you look a few lines further down, you can see it is trying to scrape the movie 1408, but it errors. So trying to figure out how you are scraping a movie with a tv show scraper.

Library is massive - 9TB, but would prefer it to be right, so happy to delete all of these........it is taking its time LOL.

I will wait and rescape over night and look at the log in the morning - thank you very much for this help!
(2021-03-01, 01:24)Karellen Wrote:

I deleted them and left the libraries scaping overnight....I have turned on debug logging and then restarted Kodi and noticed and error message popup when the scraping started for 'The Movie Database Python'

olacemucuh.kodi (paste)
The error was caused by this movie... https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2375938/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0 which does not exist at TheMovieDB

It should not harm the rest of the scrape, but maybe @rmrector or @pkscout might check it out in case it does cause an issue. Line 1780

Although I see your library being scanned, I do not see any scraping. Have you already scraped your library, and just re-running the scraping process? Or is your library empty?
My Signature
(2021-03-01, 11:32)Karellen Wrote: The error was caused by this movie... https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2375938/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0 which does not exist at TheMovieDB

It should not harm the rest of the scrape, but maybe @rmrector or @pkscout might check it out in case it does cause an issue. Line 1780

Although I see your library being scanned, I do not see any scraping. Have you already scraped your library, and just re-running the scraping process? Or is your library empty?
Hi,

It is set to 'Update library on startup' so should have , it was scraping and the I copied the log, but that could explain this:

Also something not right, as I created some new folders to movies (my older movies did not have their own folder - they all do now) and 'Cleaned Libraries' and the old locations are still in the library and the new ones have not been found e.g.

Multimedia\Marvel_Heroes\Thor (2011).mkv     ->  Multimedia\Marvel_Heroes\Thor (2011)\Thor (2011).mkv
Multimedia\Marvel_Heroes\Thor The Dark World    ->   Multimedia\Marvel_Heroes\Thor The Dark World\Thor The Dark World.mkv
(2021-03-01, 11:36)jmuk Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 11:32)Karellen Wrote: The error was caused by this movie... https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2375938/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0 which does not exist at TheMovieDB

Hi,

It is set to 'Update library on startup' so should have , it was scraping and the I copied the log, but that could explain this:

Also something not right, as I created some new folders to movies (my older movies did not have their own folder - they all do now) and 'Cleaned Libraries' and the old locations are still in the library and the new ones have not been found e.g.

Multimedia\Marvel_Heroes\Thor (2011).mkv     ->  Multimedia\Marvel_Heroes\Thor (2011)\Thor (2011).mkv
Multimedia\Marvel_Heroes\Thor The Dark World    ->   Multimedia\Marvel_Heroes\Thor The Dark World\Thor The Dark World.mkv

Hi,

Yes, it does not appear to be updating with new movies/shows or cleaning library: egulayuqaz.kodi (paste)
Ya error handling is broken, it's hiding the actual message from the web service - probably an invalid IMDB ID.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not Scraping Movies, but is scraping TV0