MariaDB and TV Shows not scraping correctly
I seem to have a problem when trying to scrape TV shows with mySQL hosting the database

I'm currently running 18.9 (tried with 19 also) and when I copy over the advancedsettings.xml into userdata and attempt to get Kodi to scan the content in the TV shows folder (NAS), it will skip over certain TV shows (big bang theory being an example) and just leave a check(tick) mark next to the folder name. In Kodi 19, I tried using TVDB to scrape the tv shows but it would actually match the TV show with all blank metadata and the folder would just be blank and empty when i try to access from TV shows library (if I go into videos its still accessible). 

I try then to delete the Kodi folder in appdata (running on Windows device) and then launch Kodi so that all files in appdata are fresh, add the source again, set it to TV shows and it scans perfectly with no issues. 

I've got MariaDB running on a Raspberry Pi 3 and the scraper i'm using is MovieDB (the default). 

Anyone else having this issue at all?
You haven't provided a Debug Log, so at a guess I will say this is your issue... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/15768
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MariaDB and TV Shows not scraping correctly0