Ignoring Title Articles
Right now when KODI is listing titles it ignores the articles when sorting the titles.  That is working fine, however I now  have some foreign movies with other non-English articles, for example in French: Le, La, Les and L'.  Is there a way to add those to the article list?

Thanks...RDK
Add these to your advancedsettings.xml file... https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml#sorttokens
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen....Thanks.  Seems to work, I added the following to the advancedsteeings.xml file, which for OSMC already existed but with the commented lines:
Quote: sudo cat /home/osmc/.kodi/userdata/advancedsettings.xml
<!--
<videolibrary>
 <importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
 <recentlyaddeditems>0</recentlyaddeditems>
 </videolibrary>
  !-->
<advancedsettings>
    <sorttokens>
    <token>Le</token>
    <token>Les</token>
    <token>La</token>
    <token separators="'">L</token>
    </sorttokens>
 </advancedsettings>
The one that does not seem to be working "correctly" is "Les" where it now places "Les Visiteurs Collection" at the top of the listHuh  Thanks....RDK
@Karellen....Forget it, I figured it out, an extra space after "Les" in the title. :-(

Hmmm, as usual I put my question at the end of the note and thus, you evidently missed it.  Can you comment on 
Quote:The one that does not seem to be working "correctly" is "Les" as it now places "Les Visiteurs Collection" at the top of the list??
Thanks...Rob
(2021-03-04, 10:14)rdk45 Wrote: Can you comment on 
Your first line "Forget it, I figured it out, an extra space after "Les" in the title" so I read that as solved.

What comment are you after?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
No comment expected, issue solved. I answered my own question just after I posted the question.  

The question referenced was at the end of my March 2 post....RDK

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ignoring Title Articles0