Watched flag ignored when rebuilding database
Hi there,

I upgraded to Kodi 19 this past weekend (running on Shield). I delete the existing database and re-scanned all movies back into kodi. All movies have the proper nfo file created by TMM. The all have the watched tag set:
<status/>
  <code/>
  <premiered>2012-04-04</premiered>
  <watched>true</watched>
  <playcount>1</playcount>

Kodi completely ignores it and sees all movies as unwatched. Everything else is properly imported. Wondering if there is a change with v19? I never did a full db rebuild on v18, so I'm not sure if it worked before.
Thanks,
Have you included this in advancedsettings.xml?  Import-export_library/Video (wiki)
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2021-03-02, 16:51)bobrap Wrote: Have you included this in advancedsettings.xml?  Import-export_library/Video (wiki)
I didn't export the library before. I thought having the watched flag set in the nfo would trigger Kodi to mark it as watched when it's scanning for content the first time.
(2021-03-04, 20:19)Avantat Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 16:51)bobrap Wrote: Have you included this in advancedsettings.xml?  Import-export_library/Video (wiki)
I didn't export the library before. I thought having the watched flag set in the nfo would trigger Kodi to mark it as watched when it's scanning for content the first time.
Only if included in advancedsettings.xml.  It tells Kodi to read the watched status from the nfos.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2021-03-04, 22:21)bobrap Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 20:19)Avantat Wrote:
Only if included in advancedsettings.xml.  It tells Kodi to read the watched status from the nfos.
Ah, I wasn't aware of this. When I read the wiki I thought his only applies to exporting a library, my bad. Read it again and made the change. Uploaded the xml, rebuilt the database and all good. Thank you!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched flag ignored when rebuilding database0