PVR recordings search
Hi

Im almost getting ready to replace my satip/VDR with tvheadend and kodi.

But I’m missing an option to search my TVH recordings with Titel or summary in KODI. This seems to be missing. I can either search globally which includes media but no recordings or I can search the epg with a complicated dialog.

Is this skin related ? I’m using a modified Amber at the moment

Stefan
How many recordings do you have that you need a search function??

I can confirm that library search does not include TV recordings, and the search function in the TV plugin only searches the EPG.

I think the assumption is that if you record something from the TV, you're probably going to watch it and delete it relatively quickly, so you probably won't have a long list.
(2021-03-02, 00:10)mcelliott Wrote: How many recordings do you have that you need a search function??

I can confirm that library search does not include TV recordings, and the search function in the TV plugin only searches the EPG.

I think the assumption is that if you record something from the TV, you're probably going to watch it and delete it relatively quickly, so you probably won't have a long list.

PVR is the main UseCase for this Instance, I usually have some "standing" recordings so about 50-100 entries at any given time. Maybe time for a custom Plugin
Try adding the TV recordings folder as a video share. You should then be able to search it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR recordings search0