Special season sorted first instead of last
Since a couple updates back (not sure when) the seasons in my recently added shows are sorting with the Specials season as first instead of last. I have been searching throughout TMM's settings but I have not found any indicator on how to change season sort names. I have not been renaming my seasons in any way.

Does anyone know why the specials seasons might end up displayed this way?
special seasons have always been first (since the season number of specials is zero)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thanks but I'm aware that the specials season is season zero. Is there a way to get the specials season to appear last? Because for the past three years TMM has been tagging my shows with the specials being displayed as last as opposed to first. Now some of my shows has the specials first while the most have them last and I would just like to make it uniform.
(2021-03-02, 19:16)BoosterSilver Wrote: Thanks but I'm aware that the specials season is season zero. Is there a way to get the specials season to appear last? Because for the past three years TMM has been tagging my shows with the specials being displayed as last as opposed to first. Now some of my shows has the specials first while the most have them last and I would just like to make it uniform.
Don't know if this is helpful for you, but I set them all as Season 0 to grab the metadata, when that's all done, I bulk edit the Season to Season 99, and then they always appear last in Kodi.
(2021-03-09, 08:14)SMB-IL Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 19:16)BoosterSilver Wrote: Thanks but I'm aware that the specials season is season zero. Is there a way to get the specials season to appear last? Because for the past three years TMM has been tagging my shows with the specials being displayed as last as opposed to first. Now some of my shows has the specials first while the most have them last and I would just like to make it uniform.
Don't know if this is helpful for you, but I set them all as Season 0 to grab the metadata, when that's all done, I bulk edit the Season to Season 99, and then they always appear last in Kodi.
Elegantly Genius! Thank you!
(2021-03-09, 20:02)BoosterSilver Wrote:
(2021-03-09, 08:14)SMB-IL Wrote:
Elegantly Genius! Thank you!
Thanks! I got sick of seeing all the "specials" and "spoilers" listed first too. Whoever decided Season 0 should be the "Specials" season didn't really think it through. lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Special season sorted first instead of last0