No Lista de Reproducción Automática
Buenos días,

Soy nueva en el foro, y os agradecería vuestra ayuda.

En un portatil recien instalado con linux mint 20.1, he instalado kodi 19, ya que mi idea es usarlo como reproductor de música. Lo he configurado para arrancar kodi al inicio. He creado una lista de reproducción que funciona perfectamente.

Y ahora me falta que al iniciar kodi suene directamente mi lista de reproducción, pero cuando voy a "Sistema-Ajustes-Interfaz-Skin-Configurar Skin-Pantalla principal (opciones)" : activo "usar música lista de reproducción", pero cuando busco el .m3u, no aparece en el directorio donde está guardado (/home/anamedi/.kodi/userdata/playlists/music)

Tengo varias listas de reproducción (.m3u) en ese directorio (creadas desde kodi), pero no me aparece ninguna. Sí que veo las listas desde el menú-Música, y las puedo usar, pero no puedo seleccionarlas desde "configurar Skin".

Muchas gracias por vuestra ayuda.

Saludos
Ana
The forum language is English only please.

Using services like Google Translate is acceptable if required.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hello,

I am new to the forum, and I would appreciate your help.

In a recently installed laptop with linux mint 20.1, I have installed kodi 19, since my idea is to use it as a music player. I have set it to boot kodi at startup. Created a playlist that works perfectly.

And now I need that when I start kodi my playlist sounds directly, but when I go to "System-Settings-Interface-Skin-Configure Skin-Main screen (options)": I activate "use music playlist", but when I search the .m3u, does not appear in the directory where it is saved (/home/anamedi/.kodi/userdata/playlists/music)

I have multiple playlists (.m3u) in that directory (created from kodi), but none appear to me. Yes I see the lists from the menu-Music, and I can use them, but I cannot select them from "configure Skin".

Thank you very much for your help.

Greetings
Ana
(2021-03-02, 11:30)anamedi Wrote: I have multiple playlists (.m3u) in that directory (created from kodi), but none appear to me. Yes I see the lists from the menu-Music, and I can use them, but I cannot select them from "configure Skin".

That only works with the Kodi Smart Playlists which generate xsp files, see https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists for more details. This means your options are generate new playlists using the Smart Playlist function, these can be better than the standard m3u playlists as they are dynamic as they are rule base, so as new music is added that meets the rules you configure that music is dynamical added to the Smart Playlist. However if you prefer to kepp the static m3u plaaylist and manger those, then they can be added to a Smart Playlist with the rule Playlist is whatever_playlist_name

Example there is a 2010.m3u playlist a new Smart Playlist can be added as follows

However I'm not sure how this is suppose to operate as all it does is automatically load the playlist when Kodi is started, it does not automatically start playback is that's what you are wanting.
(2021-03-02, 12:25)jjd-uk Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 11:30)anamedi Wrote:  
However I'm not sure how this is suppose to operate as all it does is automatically load the playlist when Kodi is started, it does not automatically start playback is that's what you are wanting.

Thanks Klojum. And you, too, DarrenHill. Thanks to you too jjd-uk.

You're right, it works, it loads the Smart Playlists, but it doesn't play it automatically. Any ideas?

thank you very much to all. (sorry for my english, i am using google translate)
(2021-03-02, 13:23)anamedi Wrote: (tienes razón jjd-uk)
Confused   (you're right jjd-uk)

sorry again
Good Morning

Another thing, I do not see visualization (for example spectrum) and do not appear to install them (how do you install them? only downloading sources and compiling?)

Any idea to play the Smart Playlists automatically on startup.

Thank you very much to all.

Ana
sprectum visualization compiled and working  Cool

I would only need the autoplay 

Ana

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Lista de Reproducción Automática0