<group>albums</group>
    <content>songs</content>
    <rule field="channels" operator="is">
        <value>2</value>
    </rule>
    <group>albums</group>
</node>

How's that look?
(2021-03-03, 22:37)DiscoRage Wrote: How's that look?

Close, but you are missing the <match>all</match> bit which makes Kodi match ALL of the specified rules.  You can also use one instead of all which will include any content that matches with any of the rules.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2021-03-03, 22:56)black_eagle Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 22:37)DiscoRage Wrote: How's that look?

Close, but you are missing the <match>all</match> bit which makes Kodi match ALL of the specified rules.  You can also use one instead of all which will include any content that matches with any of the rules.

It's actually working exactly as I want it to without adding that part to the rule. I noticed that when I create a rule through the addon, it defaults to all so maybe that's what's happening here?

And sorry, I missed your previous response before editing the node myself. Something in your version isn't working, and it gives an error that says path not found.
I tried modifying if but I can't seem to get it work. Not a big deal since I got my nodes working, but I'm a stubborn bastard and I'd want to figure it out haha.

Thanks again for your guidance! This is definitely something that an audio nerd like me really appreciates.

Also, from what I gather, it seems like you're a developer/programmer or something for Kodi (sorry if that sounds uninformed, I'm new to this particular forum), and I have an interface suggestion. I've modified a part of Arctic Zephyr 2, and I think it's something that would be great to have as a built in option. Is there any place I can submit this for consideration to be included in a future build?
(2021-03-04, 16:00)DiscoRage Wrote: Is there any place I can submit this for consideration to be included in a future build?

It's probably best to speak to the skin author about that.  There is a support thread for the skin here where you can reach out to the author.
(2021-03-04, 16:00)DiscoRage Wrote: Something in your version isn't working, and it gives an error that says path not found.

Ooops, sorry! Wrote it off the top of my head without testing it so that's probably why! Glad to hear that it's working how you want it to though. Nodes can be very useful in splitting up your music in various different ways.
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help creating Hi-Res/surround music nodes in 18.90