What skins other than confluence have a hide watched option?
I still use Confluence as I like to hide shows that have been watched. What other skins provide this same facility?
In the example below the show ending apples is hidden on the right.

All of them I would have thought.
(2021-03-03, 18:02)Hitcher Wrote: All of them I would have thought.
I've tried the first 5 and none of them have it, so unless you actually know and can post a screenshot where it is, please don't reply with "all of them"

What skin do you use?
(2021-03-03, 18:33)mrg9999 Wrote: I've tried the first 5 and none of them have it,

Perhaps you didn't look in the right place in the other skins? Kodi's default skin Estuary has that filter too:

(2021-03-03, 18:33)mrg9999 Wrote:
I've tried the first 5 and none of them have it, so unless you actually know and can post a screenshot where it is, please don't reply with "all of them"

What skin do you use?

It's a generic menu not something skin specific. I use my own skin fTV and that has it.

List the ones that don't have it please.
@mrg9999

Methinks you're getting hung up on semantics. Actually, confluence is behind the times in this regard. The contemporary filter most skins employ is not binary. It cycles thru three values; All videos, Unwatched and Watched. Unwatched is what you want. It's equivalent to hide watched. hth
Yeah, Confluence should probably switch to use a regular button (id=10) instead of a radiobutton.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What skins other than confluence have a hide watched option?0