Multiple Episodes in one File
Before Kodi 19 it was possible to have a file with multiple episode in it.
For example you rip a disc from a series. On the disc are the episodes 1,2,3 and 4.
I renamed the ripped iso-image to something like "series - S01E01E02E03E04.iso"
The scrapper recognized it and you have for entries in the database. on for every episode.

Now with Kodi 19 this doenst work anymore. No matter what scrapper im using for series, it only finds the first.
Who can help to solve this problem?
@Karellen ^^
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3019884
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2021-03-03, 21:59)icerno78 Wrote: Now with Kodi 19 this doenst work anymore. No matter what scrapper im using for series, it only finds the first.
I just tested it and it works for me.

I'll need a Debug Log that captures you scraping the episodes.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple Episodes in one File0