Updating source doesn't delete missing movies
Hi, 

Using v4.1.2 snapshot nigtly, I have realized than, when updating a source, it doesn't delete those movies that are not in the source anymore.

I was expecting that those movies would dissapear, but it wasn't the case.

Anything changed in v4 regarding this?  

Just for your knowledge, I still have the directory name of the movie, but that directory is empty since I deleted the files inside of it.
I've just tested this an it works for me this way? But it just works if you do update the whole datasource and not individual movies
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Hi @mlaggner 

I am updating the whole datasource, but it doesn't delete the movies.  

This is what I did, just in case it has any consequence:
1.  I have TMM with 72 movies
2.  I rename 20 of those movies outside TMM, both video file, xml, nfo & jpg (I guess .nfo file doesn't change so it appoints to original file name)
3.  I update sources, and then, I have in TMM 92 movies.

So, those 20 movies renamed, are both with the old and new name.  I was expecting "old" ones to be removed, but it wasn't the case.  I don't know if it has anything to do with nfo files or what, but no matters how many times I update sources, they are still there.
could you give me a detailed example what the file/folder name of one movie was before and afterwards? logs would be helpful too Big Grin
I suspect the better place to post this would be our issue tracker https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...r/-/issues
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Updating source doesn't delete missing movies0