Record Sports
Novice here.  Not sure which thread is appropriate.  Is there an option or program that will allow recording of sports?  Can sports broadcasts be viewed after they were live?  Mostly interested in college football, basketball and baseball.  Thank you.
(2021-03-05, 20:36)jawjahpeach Wrote: Novice here.  Not sure which thread is appropriate.  Is there an option or program that will allow recording of sports?  Can sports broadcasts be viewed after they were live?  Mostly interested in college football, basketball and baseball.  Thank you.
There is a DAZN addon (https://github.com/Maven85/plugin.video.dazn) but I don't know if they cover those sports or if it has the features you require. Perhaps somebody else who uses it will know about the functionality.
Depends on the source I'd think. If its OTA broadcast tv then a simple dvr implemantation ( i use mythtv ) is all you need. If it's supplied any other way then it's up to the plugin. On linux if handy with the cli you could probably script to record the screen at the proper time. This would require it to be playing though all the way through.
(2021-03-07, 03:21)jmgibson1981 Wrote: Depends on the source I'd think. If its OTA broadcast tv then a simple dvr implemantation ( i use mythtv ) is all you need. If it's supplied any other way then it's up to the plugin. On linux if handy with the cli you could probably script to record the screen at the proper time. This would require it to be playing though all the way through.
Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Record Sports0