How to justify the main menu to the left?
I'm a long time Kodi user but Amber is brand new to me.  I have previously used the Transparency as it was a clean menu system and it was easy for the two 80+ year old parents in our house to figure out. Unfortunately the author of T! has decided to discontinue development and with the release of 19 I'm on the search for a new skin that will be "family friendly".    Amber is the top candidate for our new skin and I really like the ability to modify almost everything.  So far I've been able to tweek almost everything to make everyone happy but I've got one request I'm struggling with and hours of google have failed me.  

Is it possible and if so how do I fix the justification of all the categories on the main menu to the left?  I know it sounds a little nit picky, but it's bothering SHMBO so it's way up on my 'todo" list!

Thank you
(2021-03-05, 22:12)snagglewest Wrote: I'm a long time Kodi user but Amber is brand new to me.  I have previously used the Transparency as it was a clean menu system and it was easy for the two 80+ year old parents in our house to figure out. Unfortunately the author of T! has decided to discontinue development and with the release of 19 I'm on the search for a new skin that will be "family friendly".    Amber is the top candidate for our new skin and I really like the ability to modify almost everything.  So far I've been able to tweek almost everything to make everyone happy but I've got one request I'm struggling with and hours of google have failed me.  

Is it possible and if so how do I fix the justification of all the categories on the main menu to the left?  I know it sounds a little nit picky, but it's bothering SHMBO so it's way up on my 'todo" list!

Thank you
@snagglewest , I am glad you are liking Amber.  I have added a skin setting to justify the menu item text to the left.  The new setting is here:

And the menu looks like this:

I hope this is what you were looking for.  The changes are only on GitHub (https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin...master.zip) at this time.  If you are not comfortable updating from GitHub, please wait a few days and I will upload a new version to the Amber repos.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Oh wow that was quick! 
Thank you, Amber is definitely our new skin!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to justify the main menu to the left?0