Love 19 version with playing iso
Thanks kodi team when release matrix, it's amazing, now i can play iso file, and can you make it play rar file, and nrg file?? I read old topic and some thread said that it can play that types, but i test on kodi 17.6, 18.6, it's not working. I use android phone (xiaomi), and TV android. Thanks you
(2021-03-06, 19:55)linkinlt Wrote: Thanks kodi team when release matrix, it's amazing, now i can play iso file, and can you make it play rar file, and nrg file?? I read old topic and some thread said that it can play that types, but i test on kodi 17.6, 18.6, it's not working. I use android phone (xiaomi), and TV android. Thanks you

Have you tried the rar addon that's in kodi official rep.
To my knowledge playing .iso and other formats has been possible for ages.
(2021-03-07, 10:25)Sidewinder_2011 Wrote:
(2021-03-06, 19:55)linkinlt Wrote: Thanks kodi team when release matrix, it's amazing, now i can play iso file, and can you make it play rar file, and nrg file?? I read old topic and some thread said that it can play that types, but i test on kodi 17.6, 18.6, it's not working. I use android phone (xiaomi), and TV android. Thanks you

Yes, i tried all.
(2021-03-07, 12:44)linkinlt Wrote:
(2021-03-07, 10:25)Sidewinder_2011 Wrote:

Yes, i tried all.
I just tried it with kodi 19 on my android phone, I was able to play a rar file via kodi file manager.
[/quote]
I just tried it with kodi 19 on my android phone, I was able to play a rar file via kodi file manager.
[/quote]

Oh, so we have to save rar in our device, cant stream online 😥, i have tone of music, and film HQ online but it's rar file

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Love 19 version with playing iso0