Unable to clean Music Library
Exclamation 
Hey all, hoping someone can help. I'm trying to clean my music library using the Clean Music Library in the sub-menu (Using Aeon MQ Mod if needed). Cleaning stuck at 0% and cancelling freezes KODI. I've tried cleaning library with texture cache tool as well, no luck there. Anyone have luck updating/cleaning music library?
Can't tell you anything without a debug log (wiki) showing you trying to clean the library.

Also, please don't post the same question in multiple threads, one will do just fine Wink 

Thanks.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
You can delete the music database (userdata/database/MyMusic82.db in Matrix, MyMusic72.db in Leai) and thumbnails files (userdata/thumbnails/) then rebuild. Takes longer (and pings the scraper databases again), but much more thorough.
(2021-03-13, 14:24)Longtime Collector Wrote: You can delete the music database (userdata/database/MyMusic82.db in Matrix, MyMusic72.db in Leai) and thumbnails files (userdata/thumbnails/) then rebuild. Takes longer (and pings the scraper databases again), but much more thorough.

Whilst this is correct, if a user is having an issue where Kodi is freezing or crashing when attempting to clean the music library, we would much rather investigate why that is happening and fix it if possible rather than just work around it.
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to clean Music Library0