No Access to Current Playlist when Playing Music
I can't figure out how to access the Current Playlist when playing music. There's a button on the player controls OSD "Now Playing - Music" but all that does is close the player controls. I've tried the N key (Current playlist window keyboard shortcut) but that does nothing. I've also tried to hit TAB (get out of full screen?) -- but that also does nothing. I thought I might be missing something obvious, but have dug and dug and can't figure out how to access Current Playlist, so I'm beginning to think something is broken on my install. Appreciate any help.

RPi4B | Libreelec 9.2.6. | Kodi 18.9.0
I did a bunch of tests and here's what I discovered:

Settings > Media > Library > Music > Add Music > Browse > Root > Media > USB (NEVER WORKS)
Music > Playlists > New > Library > Files > Sources > Rt-Click > Add > Save (NEVER WORKS)
Music > Playlists > New > Library > Files > USB > Rt-Click > Add > Save (NEVER WORKS)
Music > Playlists > New > Library > Sources > Rt-Click > Add > Save (NEVER WORKS)
Music > Playlists > New Smart Playlist > Add > Path > Contains > (SOMETIMES WORKS)

So at least I now know that "N" and the button on the player controls (Now Playing - Music) are supposed to go to the current playlist -- I just can't figure out what in my config is blocking it.
you can use -> music, upper menu on wrench, current playlist (here in german)
https://youtu.be/FATqtmYxYN8
Thanks for that -- and for posting the video help! I'm using a remote (not a keyboard) -- and I'm constantly going back to the playlist after every song. So while this works, it's an awful lot of steps (especially when using a remote control). I'm hoping there may be a more efficient way to get to it.
(2021-03-09, 14:33)Grace2U Wrote: I can't figure out how to access the Current Playlist when playing music. There's a button on the player controls OSD "Now Playing - Music" but all that does is close the player controls. I've tried the N key (Current playlist window keyboard shortcut) but that does nothing. I've also tried to hit TAB (get out of full screen?) -- but that also does nothing. I thought I might be missing something obvious, but have dug and dug and can't figure out how to access Current Playlist, so I'm beginning to think something is broken on my install. Appreciate any help.

RPi4B | Libreelec 9.2.6. | Kodi 18.9.0

That OSD key should definately open up the current music playlist window.
It does exactly that for me.

Sounds like something is wrong at your system.
N and TAB should do exactly what you write. And that works on all my systems.

Can you create a debug log when hitting the OSD key and also N and TAB?
https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

EDIT: Maybe your system doesn't have write acces to your userdata folder?
That would explain some of the issues in your second post.
I have a LibreELEC somewhere.
So I can check if this works for me at that system, but haven't any time for this for a while.
The debugging steps created the following: \\libreelec\Logfiles\log-2021-04-11-16.00.45.zip but when I unzip it, there are 10 .log files; which one(s) should I post here?

I searched the entire Libreelec directory and couldn't find "advancedsettings.xml"
01_KODI.log
01_KODI_CRASH.log
01_KODI_OTHER.log
02_System.log
03_Hardware.log
04_Audio.log
05_Network.log
06_varlog.log
07_input.log
08_Filesystem.log
09_Journal-cur.log
10_Journal-prev.log
Hahaha, I have no idea Smile

Maybe 01_KODI.log?
[font]OK, here it is! Thank you.

https://pastebin.com/ATuvH9XT[/font]
It says
Code:
Error, this is a private paste or is pending moderation. If this paste belongs to you, please login to Pastebin to view it.
[font]Pastebin still has it awaiting approval. Is there another way to get it to you?[/font]
paste.kodi.tv *giggles*
Yeah, paste.kodi.tv Smile
Thanks, @skybird1980

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Access to Current Playlist when Playing Music0