Considering buying the Sony rmn-u1
As the title says, I'm considering buying the Sony RMN-U1 Wifi/IR universal remote. I was wondering if anybody on here has this, has r owned it or has experience with this remote. If so, could you share your opinions and experiences in using it on a windows pc with the rc6 receivers? Is it customizable? Can you program it on the same level as a jp1 remote? Currently I have an old (but faithful) Acoustic Research X-sight remote and it's level of customizability has spoiled me. I can program any keyboard key combination by adding the IR rc6 Microsoft Keyboard as a device+standard rc6 functions etc. I do not want to give these luxuries up in exchange for a remote that just lost good. How someone chimes in with experience! Looking forward to chatting. Thanks in advance and be safe!
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
Thought this post would be better served in hardware/peripherals.
(2021-03-11, 19:09)PatK Wrote: Thought this post would be better served in hardware/peripherals.
Ooof....I posted this last night and was super drowsy. ZI couldn't figure out the best place to post this and now that I am rested, it makes perfect sense. Go figure.
I *think* my reasoning last night was because of how my setup is configured. I am using a combo of regedits, my ahk script that runs at system start and the method of programming my current remote. Which makes no sense right now because I am asking about the other remote...I just want to know if it is programmable in the same manner. The sleepy brain is a mysterious thing. lol
Thank you for correcting the placement of my post.
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Considering buying the Sony rmn-u10