Excellent replacement for TVmosaic.
I have now DVBviewer with Kodi as front end working.

I must say, it works excellent! Timeshifting always was a problem with Argus or TVmosaic. WIth DVBviewer (or more exact, the Media Server part) it works flawlessly.

DVBviewer has a steep learning curve, but once you get through this, it is worth every cent!
I still have to learn a lot of it, but time will help.

Regards,

Bart
Kodi 20.2 runs on a Celeron N5095 with 8 GB memory, Windows 11 Pro 22H2.

DVBviewer 7.2.4.0 with DMS 3.2.4.0 | Digital Devices Cine S2 V7 dual DVB-S2 tuner with CI
Windows 10 Pro x64 with all updates | Core i3 CPU, 16 GB memory
Nice that you found a replacement and make it feel like an upgrade at the same time.
Can you tell me if dvbviewer has the ability to generate thumbnails for recordings in kodi?

Most alternatives i tried couldnt. It's the only thing keeping me from switching.
(2021-03-11, 20:10)Atreyu Wrote: Nice that you found a replacement and make it feel like an upgrade at the same time.
Can you tell me if dvbviewer has the ability to generate thumbnails for recordings in kodi?

Most alternatives i tried couldnt. It's the only thing keeping me from switching.
Until now, I have never bothered about thumbnails.
But according to this wiki page of DVBviewer, https://en.dvbviewer.tv/wiki/Options_Movie_Thumbs, it looks like it is possible.
You could provide the recordings folder and see if it does what you want.

Bart
Kodi 20.2 runs on a Celeron N5095 with 8 GB memory, Windows 11 Pro 22H2.

DVBviewer 7.2.4.0 with DMS 3.2.4.0 | Digital Devices Cine S2 V7 dual DVB-S2 tuner with CI
Windows 10 Pro x64 with all updates | Core i3 CPU, 16 GB memory
(2021-03-11, 20:10)Atreyu Wrote: Can you tell me if dvbviewer has the ability to generate thumbnails for recordings in kodi?
Yes, it automatically creates a thumbnail.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Excellent replacement for TVmosaic.0