how to save scraped movies..?
hello 
how i can save my scraped movies and tv show's in my hard drive to use it portable ...
And I don't  have to download information every time 
 sorry about my Lang ...i use google translate Eng. is not my primary Lang
Your portable Kodi client will need to scrape the portable harddrive into its own library, so "everything" is combined: media player and media files.
(2021-03-12, 07:42)Klojum Wrote: Your portable Kodi client will need to scrape the portable harddrive into its own library, so "everything" is combined: media player and media files.

u just confused me ... i want to save scraped info's like art works  side to my movies in my portable hard drive to use it later in my frind home or some were els... i want to simpley just add my movies by local info not downloading tons of info and images every time ...
is it  possible ? its will help me when i chang windows or when my  drive letter changes ...
(2021-03-12, 08:05)eric-morne Wrote:
(2021-03-12, 07:42)Klojum Wrote: Your portable Kodi client will need to scrape the portable harddrive into its own library, so "everything" is combined: media player and media files.

u just confused me ... i want to save scraped info's like art works  side to my movies in my portable hard drive to use it later in my frind home or some were els... i want to simpley just add my movies by local info not downloading tons of info and images every time ...
is it  possible ? its will help me when i chang windows or when my  drive letter changes ...
Use export function from the library settings. To use them in another kodi system, you will have to import them into the other kodi library .
(2021-03-12, 08:05)eric-morne Wrote: its will help me when i chang windows or when my  drive letter changes

FYI: When your drive letters change, your current Kodi library will become useless.
Links to video files are always containing the full path, including their drive letters.
(2021-03-12, 08:05)eric-morne Wrote: i want to save scraped info's like art works  side to my movies
Have a look at the image in Section 2... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork

That is how you name the artwork , nfo file and trailer. If you are using single video files like mkv, notice they all carry the base name of the video file.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to save scraped movies..?0