TDS TV+ guidance help needed
I am looking for some guidance. I upgraded to TDS TV+ (a downgrade in my opinion) Apparently they are a some sort of IPTV or Android TV. I have a HD Homerun Prime with a cable card. TDS tells me that the cable card is now incompatible with my new TV+ service. I really enjoyed being able to watch TV periodically on my Windows 10 based PC. I am open to all sorts of alternative software apps to be able to see TV on my PC again. Any suggestions? Thanks
(2021-03-13, 21:46)vpaul11 Wrote: I am looking for some guidance. I upgraded to TDS TV+ (a downgrade in my opinion) Apparently they are a some sort of IPTV or Android TV. I have a HD Homerun Prime with a cable card. TDS tells me that the cable card is now incompatible with my new TV+ service. I really enjoyed being able to watch TV periodically on my Windows 10 based PC. I am open to all sorts of alternative software apps to be able to see TV on my PC again. Any suggestions? Thanks
What about using their android app in an emulator?

That’s of course assuming they don’t have a website to stream from
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2021-03-16, 08:32)DanTheMan827 Wrote: What about using their android app in an emulator?

That’s of course assuming they don’t have a website to stream from

DanTheMan827, Your suggestion works nicely with the providers app and the emulator, Thanks.  I do have some video/sound sync issues when viewing on the PC in the emulator. Also my provider TDS says on the Google Play store that the app in not available for my device but I downloaded the apk file from another web site and can load it into the emulator. Thanks Again and I hope to figure out the sync issues soon. I have a lot of settings set for high performance. Would be really cool to be able to now record TV from the emulator to a hard drive on my PC using something like KODI or NextPVR.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TDS TV+ guidance help needed0