Arctic Zephyr sub forum moved to skin archive?
Just noticed that some cleanup was performed in the Skins Support forum.

However, I feel that the Arctic Zephyr sub forum should not have been moved to the skin archive.

This sub forum also contains the Arctic Horizon skin which is still being actively developed by @jurialmunkey
If my understanding is correct, for a skin to have a subforum it needs to be in the official for either version v18 or v19, the last time Artic Zephyr was in the repo was v17 hence why the subforum has been sent to the archive area. Once jurialmunkey has finished Arctic Horizon and it's been accepted into the repo then a new subforum can be created. If @jurialmunkey would prefer the main thread for Arctic Horizon to be elsewhere then that is up to him to request, for example in the general skin disccusion area, however he may feel it's more discoverable remaining in the archived Artic Zephyr subforum until it's ready for repo submission.

Perhaps @ronie can confirm my understanding is correct since it's him who handles this.
i can confirm, you're spot on ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
For a new user this behaviour is also a little bit confusing as "archive" normally 
insists of old files and not work in progress ones.
If Arctic Horizon is submitted and accepted into either the v18 or v19 repo, then it will get its own subforum.

Alternatively whilst it's being developed, it would be best as a thread in the WIP skin section perhaps. But it has been done in the sub-forum of its older sister skin, which is now out of repo support as noted above.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Has anybody found an alternative for this on Kodi Matrix?
This plugin seems to be dead and not developed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr sub forum moved to skin archive?0