A few skinning questions (XML)
Need some help with a few ideas I'm putting together... It's all XML code questions by the way (Oh, the title mentioned that)... Woopie... Anyways...

1) How does one display a album review using the <label> tag? I've tried listitem.property(albumreview) in the <info> tag, but this does not seem to work... any ideas?

2) How do you lock focus or pause a certain window so no user based actions can be performed for a few seconds... for instance, when Home.xml is visited for the first time, I'd like user input to be ignored for awhile, if this is possible? Any ideas?

Thanks for the help if any is offered, been trying to figure these two out for a few days, and no luck so far... so help would be appreciated... thanks
1) is ListItem.Property(Description) <-- works for both albums and artist
2) can't be done
Jezz_X Wrote:1) is ListItem.Property(Description) <-- works for both albums and artist
2) can't be done

thanks for the reply... can't get 1) to work for some reason... even copied and edited the code out of PM3 as a starter point and edited it to the desired info... well... guess i'll try it again... thanks anyway
You have actually turned on the info fetching from Allmusic right ? best way to check is go into pm3 open up the alum info dialog and see if you get any text down the bottom if not try refresh to see if it fetches new info.
Its not as auto as Video info is

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A few skinning questions (XML)0