Unable to Exit Kodi 19
I've been getting an issue recently where I'm unable to Exit Kodi 19. This is happening on two devices, Firestick and Formuler Z8. My friend also gets this issue he's also using Formuler Z8. All are using Amber skin. The box and Firestick just hangs on the Exit screen and the only way out is a restart. Is this a known issue?
Change to the default/system skin Estuary and restart Kodi.
After that, if the problem is gone, then it's an Amber problem.
(2021-03-15, 21:23)Klojum Wrote: Change to the default/system skin Estuary and restart Kodi.
After that, if the problem is gone, then it's an Amber problem.
I did as you suggested and although it did exit the first time in Estuary, the second it froze again. I think I may have found the problem though it's a specific third party add-on, which obviously I can't mention. By trial and error after disabling one add-on the problem appears to have gone away. I need to monitor this. Thanks for your help.
(2021-03-15, 22:41)chrissxuk Wrote: though it's a specific third party add-on, which obviously I can't mention.

I should kick your butt off this forum right now just for your sheer stupidity.
(2021-03-15, 23:10)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-03-15, 22:41)chrissxuk Wrote: though it's a specific third party add-on, which obviously I can't mention.

I should kick your butt off this forum right now just for your sheer stupidity.
Of course I must be the only person on this forum using 3rd part add-ons. Kick me off if it you wish, it's up to you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to Exit Kodi 190