[GSoC 2021] Finish the new web interface
Hey,

My name is Alex and I am from Romania and I am studying at the University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest. I am applying at GSoC this year and I was so excited when I saw KODI as a organization because I am familiar with the KODI app and I used to use it on a regular basis although I've never contributed to it I was involved in other Open Source projects such as: Fedora Project for Google Code-in in 2018.

I am interested in the "Finish the new web interface project" because my main passion from the Computer Science area is web development. I worked on many apps staring when I was younger with PHP and continued with Flask - Python for backend later. I'm not interested only in back-end but I am so interested into front-end and UI design although I have to admit that I've never used Elm however, it seems so interesting and I would really like to be able to work on this.

Is there any good first issues to work on before applying?
Hey, nice to have you

I would basically start with this https://github.com/xbmc/elm-chorus/issues/56 and looking/using the old web interface to get a feel of what's missing

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[GSoC 2021] Finish the new web interface0