Looking to increase internal storage on my xbmcmart android box running kodi 18.9
Hello, I am wondering if anyone can help me to increase my internal storage.  I would like to use a sd card to increase my internal storage on my android box.  I insert the sd card and it shows up in storage but I cannot access it for storage.  It comes up in my apps tab but it is greyed out and I cannot use it.  I also do not have the option to format it under the storage tab.  How can I use it for extra storage on my android box once I insert it?  Thank you.
(2021-03-20, 17:50)toronto29 Wrote: I would like to use a sd card to increase my internal storage on my android box
(2021-03-20, 17:50)toronto29 Wrote: How can I use it for extra storage on my android box once I insert it?

How are these Kodi-related questions? Because of the XBMC title on your android box?

XBMC happens to be a brandname with is still owned by Team Kodi as it is our previous application name. Apparently the makers of your android box simply stole our name and planted it on a cheap Android box without ever paying any royalties to us.
(2021-03-20, 18:04)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-03-20, 17:50)toronto29 Wrote: I would like to use a sd card to increase my internal storage on my android box
(2021-03-20, 17:50)toronto29 Wrote: How can I use it for extra storage on my android box once I insert it?

How are these Kodi-related questions? Because of the XBMC title on your android box?

XBMC happens to be a brandname with is still owned by Team Kodi as it is our previous application name. Apparently the makers of your android box simply stole our name and planted it on a cheap Android box without ever paying any royalties to us.
I posed the question as it runs on kodi 18.9  I just wanted to make sure who read this post would understand which box I am referencing in relation the question.  The box was gifted to me so that is the box I have.  Cheap or not, it works and I know nothing of the history of it, not my business.  Thank you.
Thread moved to Hardware.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking to increase internal storage on my xbmcmart android box running kodi 18.90