I’m not able to get surround sound working properly on tvOS with Kodi 19
When I enable Dolby pass through I can get 5.1 audio, but the speakers are synced wrong. Specifically the center channel comes out of the rear left channel. Is there any solution or is this a known issue? Using a Sonos 5.1 setup. Thanks
(2021-03-22, 22:05)lakerjuck66 Wrote: When I enable Dolby pass through I can get 5.1 audio, but the speakers are synced wrong. Specifically the center channel comes out of the rear left channel. Is there any solution or is this a known issue? Using a Sonos 5.1 setup. Thanks
Am I the only one with this issue? Lots of views and no replies...
I've never heard of anyone with this issue. Maybe a log file and details of the settings you are using would help. Does it still do this if you select 2.0 channels in Kodi?
(2021-04-06, 23:15)FXB78 Wrote: I've never heard of anyone with this issue. Maybe a log file and details of the settings you are using would help. Does it still do this if you select 2.0 channels in Kodi?

Thanks for the reply. I’ve given up and will just live with stereo for now Smile
(2021-04-13, 18:18)lakerjuck66 Wrote:
(2021-04-06, 23:15)FXB78 Wrote: I've never heard of anyone with this issue. Maybe a log file and details of the settings you are using would help. Does it still do this if you select 2.0 channels in Kodi?

Thanks for the reply. I’ve given up and will just live with stereo for now Smile

Are you sure? If i enable passthrough i get digital garbage through the speakers. I have selected 5.1 on audio page and happy with it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I’m not able to get surround sound working properly on tvOS with Kodi 190