Is there a list of skins compatible with Kodi Matrix (19)?
Hi guys
Is there a current list of which skins work on Matrix? I've preferred the Titan skins in the past but they're not compatible and I'm struggling to find which ones will work. Since going up to Kodi Matrix I've not been able to keep it stable (on either my Shield TV or Sony Bravia) so want to start again from scratch with a skin that works. 
I find Estuary very basic and have preferred the Titan ones as it lets me create vertical menus and can have quite a few of them, whereas Estuary only has the default options and not much customability, plus the posters look way too big on a 60" telly!
Thanks
https://github.com/xbmc/repo-skins/tree/matrix
Thanks, but I meant third party ones as well, not just the ones in the Kodi repo.
(2021-03-24, 11:39)Finchy Wrote: but I meant third party ones as well

You really think that we're gonna keep track of every 3rd party skin, period..? Nope.
But if you want to volunteer and keep such a list on that subject updated on our Wiki, be our guest.
You make it sound like there's a lot, it seems like hardly any are currently compatible....!

No worries, I just wondered if there was a basic list somewhere.
I'd recommend Arctic Horizon by jurialmunkey. It's a WIP skin, but it's always worked without a hitch for me. It looks great and is easily customizable.
(2021-03-23, 22:33)Finchy Wrote: Hi guys
Is there a current list of which skins work on Matrix? I've preferred the Titan skins in the past but they're not compatible and I'm struggling to find which ones will work. Since going up to Kodi Matrix I've not been able to keep it stable (on either my Shield TV or Sony Bravia) so want to start again from scratch with a skin that works. 
I find Estuary very basic and have preferred the Titan ones as it lets me create vertical menus and can have quite a few of them, whereas Estuary only has the default options and not much customability, plus the posters look way too big on a 60" telly!
Thanks

GUIDOS SKINBASE 19. Lots of 3rd party skins  Smile
I've given up on Kodi for the time being, it seems broken on Android tv. I have to be different all Android tv boxes (shield TV, Sony bravia TV and Humax Aura) and it creates within seconds on all of them, we've seen when freshly installed with the default estuary skin and no media added.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a list of skins compatible with Kodi Matrix (19)?0