• 5(current)
Release Mimic-LR (Lyrebird-Rmod) - Matrix version
(2022-01-05, 05:44)randallspicher Wrote:
(2021-12-06, 04:51)chitridangv535 Wrote: @randallspicher 
How can I add or remove an item from Home Menu? Huh

Go to  Settings -> Skin,   then under "Home Window" the first item on the right should be "setup menus and widgets".  click on that and it will open the skin shortcuts plugin menu builder.  The left-side items would be the actual main menu items, and you can bring up the context menu on each to do things like move it, or delete it, or disable it, or insert a new menu item.   on the right side is the features of each menu item (once you highlight it on the left), which is where you can do things like change the label, change what clicking on it does, attach widgets to it, configure it's sub-menu, etc.

Thank you very @randallspicher Big Grin
(2022-01-04, 09:20)chitridang Wrote: @randallspicher
Do you keep on working on rhis skin? I like it very much

When I have spare time, and there's some issue that finally bothers me enough that I decide it's time to actually do something about it Smile
I wait for the new innovations Smile
PS
BTW

GRRREEEAAATTT SKIN!

:-)
Didn't come here to ask for anything...just want to say Beta 6 works great @randallspicher. Great work sir!
@randallspicher
How can I clear the text "your library is currently empty. In order to populate it..." on the home screen? Huh
(2022-01-24, 04:08)chitridang Wrote: @randallspicher
How can I clear the text "your library is currently empty. In order to populate it..." on the home screen? Huh
Scan some media into the relevant library so that it is not empty.

If you never plan on scanning media in (say, for example, you never plan on adding any TV shows into your library), then you can go into
Settings -> Skin -> Home window -> Setup menus and widgets
Then disable whichever menu items you do not plan on adding any media to.
(2022-01-24, 22:44)randallspicher Wrote:
(2022-01-24, 04:08)chitridang Wrote: @randallspicher
How can I clear the text "your library is currently empty. In order to popu Big Grin late it..." on the home screen? Huh
Scan some media into the relevant library so that it is not empty.

If you never plan on scanning media in (say, for example, you never plan on adding any TV shows into your library), then you can go into
Settings -> Skin -> Home window -> Setup menus and widgets
Then disable whichever menu items you do not plan on adding any media to.
@randallspicher 
I go to Setup menus & widgets and remove all the items that have the text on the home screen (these items are prebuilt which I have changed the action...). I add new items which are respectively the same names and the same sources as those deleted. In this case there are no text on the home screen with the items added.
Thank you very much Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Updated to b15, seems snappier when navigating addons on my 4k Firestick & Dynalink devices. Great job! Thanks as always.
(2022-01-05, 05:30)randallspicher Wrote:
(2021-12-29, 15:43)euqis Wrote: I recently setting kodi again and I love mimic.lr skin. But i got an issue for home screen - widgets.
I made menu for tv show and made smart playlists as a widget.
It shows well tv shows as a thumnail but when I click it, there is no response. Just long press button it pops out menus.
In the past, when you press the button, it showed the episode list. But no more.
Anyone who help?

Love mimic skin & Thanks for your great effort.
There seems to be some weird issue with the the way the playlists interact with skin shortcuts plugin that generates all that stuff.  If the playlist is set up to return "groups" of items (which includes "tvshows", which is a group of episodes), rather than display an individual media file (song, movie, or episode), the resulting list doesn't have any actual URL on any of the items, which I believe is because skinshortcuts is not generating any library "target=" for playlists on the content tag it generates when it builds the xml for the home page , which then evidently leaves kodi confused about what sort of activation urls to generate (should it generate a url to activate the media library navigation?  or the music library? etc), so kodi gives up and does not bother to return any url with the list items. (if it is an individual song, or video item (episode/movie) then kodi knows to build a url to that individual media file, but something like "genre" or "tag" or "tvshow" needs a filter url to one of the libraries (to load a filtered library navigation page), so evidently requires a hint from the <content> tag that tells it which library to point at.  Which is all actually odd, because the file paths for each item returning in the playlist all specify the library... so not sure why kodi would have trouble figuring out which library to build a navigation url to...

Anyway, I added some logic to the sub-template that renders the widget content to examine the file path for the item and determine if it came from playlist (is a filtered search), and figure out if it should load a music or video navigation, and toss in a manual onclick to activate navigation in the appropriate library for the item.   Fix is in the lasted beta.
It has UPDATED and now it works GREAT. This awesome skin provides the perfect funcitions for me.
Thank you so much for the update and love your skin.
@randallspicher 
Great skin
Happy New lunar year, year of the Tiger Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
How can i Insert Screenshots Here?
ImageImage

Can you see this images?
(2022-02-06, 19:49)ultrax Wrote: ImageImage

Can you see this images?

No. The links give me 404 errors.
@randallspicher 
Can Kodi play mkv files composed of opus and vp9 files. Do I have to change some settings to play them?
In your menu settings, I cannot find  "basic, advanced... expert"  to customize?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic-LR (Lyrebird-Rmod) - Matrix version0