iPad as a keyboard?
Hi all,

Looking to use my iPad for Kodi as a keyboard as i was sort of tempted to buy a wireless keyboard but thought why not use an iPad to do that.  Is this possible as i would like to use the iPad to jump though libraries in Kodi but not too sure if it's not possible.

thanks
anyone ?
What is Kodi running on?

There are various iPad apps available which allow them to be used as keyboards and/or mice, but they need an app installed on the target machine too, and those are limited in which OS's are supported.

All of this is completely outside of Kodi, and generally allows the iPad to be used with anything. I don't know of anything specifically for Kodi, although there are of course apps on the iPad that do act as Kodi remotes (but not specifically as a keyboard).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi I run Kodi on a PC. I use mobile mouse to use my iPad as a mouse track pad but that keyboard does not register with kodi. works fine in windows but trying to navigate or use a keyboard does not work. 

[align=initial] [/align]
Ah ok then. That was the kind of app I was thinking of, but if it doesn't work with Kodi then you may be out of luck.

There isn't a Kodi addon that I know about that can do it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
thanks for the help, I thought so it looks like i might have to get a wireless keyboard which is a shame
[align=initial] [/align]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iPad as a keyboard?0