How to edit posts
@Mods /@ All

Where and how can I correct / add to my posts ? THX
(2021-03-26, 18:07)pritt Wrote: Where and how can I correct / add to my posts ? THX

Below all posts that YOU create, there are 4 action buttons: "Edit", "Reply", "Quote", "Report".
1. Press "Edit"
2. Choose between "Quick Edit" or "Full Edit"

That's all! 

(2021-03-26, 18:15)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 18:07)pritt Wrote: Where and how can I correct / add to my posts ? THX

Below all posts that YOU create, there are 4 action buttons: "Edit", "Reply", "Quote", "Report".
1. Press "Edit"

That's all! 

The procedure for Edit is known to me from many forums, however I have NO Edit button here in the kodi forum ! Therefore my question ... I have only Reply, Quote, Report and found no Settings for Edit
(2021-03-26, 19:32)pritt Wrote: I have only Reply, Quote, Report and found no Settings for Edit

The EDIT option will appear only in your posts. If by any chance it does not appear in your posts, then you have to ask for help to a Kodi Team Member...
You can't. You are still a newbie so you don't have full permissions yet.

Just add the extra information to a new post.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-03-26, 19:32)pritt Wrote: however I have NO Edit button here in the kodi forum !

Anti-spam measures are active on this forum for new forum members. These will vanish over time.
(2021-03-26, 18:15)lynxstrike Wrote:

1. Press "Edit"

That's all! 

Sadly no such button for me.
(2021-03-26, 20:53)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 19:32)pritt Wrote: however I have NO Edit button here in the kodi forum !

Anti-spam measures are active on this forum for new forum members. These will vanish over time.
I am told by making more posts, I’ve certainly been here long enough. Any ideas how many posts?
Time you've been around on is irrelevant. You'll find out soon enough how many posts are needed.
is there a min post count to DM
(2024-03-10, 02:07)hamishegg Wrote: is there a min post count to DM
Yes.
And membership time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
When your status (shown just below your name and avatar image on any post) changes from newbie to junior member, then you should have the privs automatically activated.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
thanks for replies, appreciate

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to edit posts0