Display city for weather
I am using the Amber skin on Leia that I installed from the Get More skins. I have Gismeteo for weather and I have 4 cities that I watch. Is there a way to display the city somewhere on the weather screen since I don't know which city I'm looking at. I can check under the switcher but I wanted to see if there is a way to display it without doing the extra mouse clicks.
(2021-03-27, 00:58)stuckinthehome Wrote: I am using the Amber skin on Leia that I installed from the Get More skins. I have Gismeteo for weather and I have 4 cities that I watch. Is there a way to display the city somewhere on the weather screen since I don't know which city I'm looking at. I can check under the switcher but I wanted to see if there is a way to display it without doing the extra mouse clicks.

@stuckinthehome , I will have to add to the weather window.  However, I am not adding any new features to Amber on Leia, only on Matrix.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display city for weather0