v19 Guide data invalid after daylight saving time change
Last night clock was adjusted +1 hour and and after opening TV Guide I noticed that guide information did not match ongoing programs so I checked TVHeadend backend for (DVB) guide data which seemed ok.

After clearing guide data in Kodi PVR Settings -> Guide -> Clear data and restarting Kodi everything was fine. Not sure where the problem actually is or is there something that plugin could do to handle this?
This is a long standing issue with Kodi. As a workaround it is enough to restart Kodi one time after the daylight change has occurred
This doesn't seem to have fixed it for me.... even if I log into the tvheadend web interface the guide is an hour out.
(2021-05-05, 22:48)haverer2 Wrote: This doesn't seem to have fixed it for me.... even if I log into the tvheadend web interface the guide is an hour out.

Then this is nothing Kodi could fix. You need to fix your tvheadend backend
(2021-05-06, 08:52)ksooo Wrote:
(2021-05-05, 22:48)haverer2 Wrote: This doesn't seem to have fixed it for me.... even if I log into the tvheadend web interface the guide is an hour out.

Then this is nothing Kodi could fix. You need to fix your tvheadend backend

Exactly. That's why I've asked in a group of experienced people who use Kodi/tvheadend to seek their knowledge. I've of course done the same on the Tvheadend forum and totally understand it's not a Kodi issue...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Guide data invalid after daylight saving time change0