Solved Scrapper inefficient with some media files
Good morning all ;
I have a problem with the scrappers (no matter which one is used). Several films fail to be analyzed. The scrapper says it couldn't find any matching media. I have tried renaming, converting, changing scrapper addons and nothing helps.
The files are all mkv, different in size and origin.
I am using Kodi 19 and am on linux kubuntu 20.

I deleted the database media file, and disconnected the internet, but it doesn't change anything. always the same files which cannot be found.
Do you have any idea of the problem?

Solution : Delete all nfo (if present) in the movie folders that are not added to the media library.
Create a new empty nfo (just change the extension of an empty text file) "test.nfo", exit kodi and do "i" on the movie folder, now you have access to the add option manually .
Need a Debug Log which captures the problem.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-03-29, 00:07)Karellen Wrote: Need a Debug Log which captures the problem.
could not send log file it is too long. pastebin doesn't want to load it.

http://pastebin.fr/89217

https://i.imgur.com/LlsLoYO.png

How complicated it is to send a log pff file. What an adventure

Edit:I just realized that every time I run a scrapper scan, I lose items in the media library.
This is the problem...
xml:
<general>: VideoInfoScanner: Scanning dir '/media/HDD-user1/4TO/Movies_4TO/4K_FILMS/Les 4 Fantastiques.2015/' as not in the database
DEBUG <CAddonSettings[metadata.themoviedb.org.python]>: trying to load setting definitions from old format...
DEBUG <general>: FindMovie: Searching for 'Fantastic Four (2015) MULTi VFF 2160p 10bit 4KLight HDR BluRay AC3 5.1 x265-QTZ' using The Movie Database Python scraper (path: '/home/user1/.kodi/addons/metadata.themoviedb.org.python/', content: 'movies', version: '1.3.2+matrix.1')
VideoInfoScanner: Scanning dir '/media/HDD-user1/4TO/Movies_4TO/4K_FILMS/Les Animaux Fantastiques (2016) MULTi VFF 2160p 10bit 4KLight HDR BluRay x265 HE-AAC 5.1

Your folder is named cleanly, but your video file has the usual unnecessary junk in the filename so it confuses the scraper.
Go to your Source and enable the setting 5d and that should fix the issue, as long as your movie folder is cleanly and correctly named...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-03-29, 02:01)Karellen Wrote: This is the problem...
xml:
<general>: VideoInfoScanner: Scanning dir '/media/HDD-user1/4TO/Movies_4TO/4K_FILMS/Les 4 Fantastiques.2015/' as not in the database
DEBUG <CAddonSettings[metadata.themoviedb.org.python]>: trying to load setting definitions from old format...
DEBUG <general>: FindMovie: Searching for 'Fantastic Four (2015) MULTi VFF 2160p 10bit 4KLight HDR BluRay AC3 5.1 x265-QTZ' using The Movie Database Python scraper (path: '/home/user1/.kodi/addons/metadata.themoviedb.org.python/', content: 'movies', version: '1.3.2+matrix.1')
VideoInfoScanner: Scanning dir '/media/HDD-user1/4TO/Movies_4TO/4K_FILMS/Les Animaux Fantastiques (2016) MULTi VFF 2160p 10bit 4KLight HDR BluRay x265 HE-AAC 5.1

Your folder is named cleanly, but your video file has the usual unnecessary junk in the filename so it confuses the scraper.
Go to your Source and enable the setting 5d and that should fix the issue, as long as your movie folder is cleanly and correctly named...

No, still the same concerns, and I just lost another new file. Removed from the mediatheque. And now impossible to add it.
(2021-03-29, 02:11)Reynald Wrote: No, still the same concerns, and I just lost another new file. Removed from the mediatheque. And now impossible to add it.
I need a Debug Log. Everytime you report a new problem, I need to see the Debug Log.
My Signature
(2021-03-29, 02:14)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-03-29, 02:11)Reynald Wrote: No, still the same concerns, and I just lost another new file. Removed from the mediatheque. And now impossible to add it.
I need a Debug Log. Everytime you report a new problem, I need to see the Debug Log.

http://pastebin.fr/89219
Its the same problem. You have not enabled that setting on your Source.
My Signature
(2021-03-29, 08:36)Karellen Wrote: Its the same problem. You have not enabled that setting on your Source.

If I changed the settings as you specified. I have the impression that the modifications are not taken into account. otherwise I will try to remove kodi and reinstall !?

http://pastebin.fr/89220

no matter what I choose, it's still the same problem.
I know KODI well since I use it since version 15. I just updated to 19, since it's the only one available on my linux repository.
xml:
/Anime_4K_1TO/Coco (2017) MULTi VFF 2160p 10bit 4KLight HDR BluRay AC3 5.1 x265-QTZ/Coco (2017) MULTi VFF 2160p 10bit 4KLight HDR BluRay AC3 5.1 x265-QTZ.mkv'
Of course, both your folder and filenames have all that extra stuff.

Name your folder Coco (2017)
My Signature
(2021-03-29, 09:37)Karellen Wrote:
xml:
/Anime_4K_1TO/Coco (2017) MULTi VFF 2160p 10bit 4KLight HDR BluRay AC3 5.1 x265-QTZ/Coco (2017) MULTi VFF 2160p 10bit 4KLight HDR BluRay AC3 5.1 x265-QTZ.mkv'
Of course, both your folder and filenames have all that extra stuff.

Name your folder Coco (2017)

I have already tried renaming the folders 50 times, I'm not going to rename all of them; I don't understand why some would not be well named when many are the same.
Coco was scrapped yesterday and this morning he was rejected by KODI.
I understand that you have no solution for me. There is clearly a problem with KODI or the Scrapper.
http://pastebin.fr/89225

I renamed the file, I changed the scrapper and still the same concerns

http://kodi-fr.rf.gd/printthread.php?tid=224&i=1 Same problem already in 2019

solution : A file must be added. nfo manually in the concerned film folder, and now I have access to the '' option updated ' to scan the correct film. Why can’t kodi create the nfo?
I don't speak or read French, so I cannot read your link.

I can't really follow what you are doing there. You still have not changed that setting.

Look at what the scraper is searching for...

DEBUG <general>: FindMovie: Searching for 'Coco (2017) MULTi VFF 2160p 10bit 4KLight HDR BluRay AC3 5.1 x265-QTZ' using The Movie Database Python scraper'

The scraper is never going to find a movie like that. Did you follow my steps in the image for the setting? Have you changed it on all your movie sources?
My Signature
(2021-03-29, 10:17)Karellen Wrote: I don't speak or read French, so I cannot read your link.

I can't really follow what you are doing there. You still have not changed that setting.

Look at what the scraper is searching for...

DEBUG <general>: FindMovie: Searching for 'Coco (2017) MULTi VFF 2160p 10bit 4KLight HDR BluRay AC3 5.1 x265-QTZ' using The Movie Database Python scraper'

The scraper is never going to find a movie like that. Did you follow my steps in the image for the setting? Have you changed it on all your movie sources?
Yes I have modified the file in Coco (2017) .mkv.
But I understood the problem. The scraper cannot find the movie if there is no nfo in the folder. So I do an empty nfo and now it finds the movie on the given database.
Problem solved. Thank you
(2021-03-29, 00:05)Reynald Wrote: Good morning all ;
I have a problem with the scrappers (no matter which one is used). Several films fail to be… .
I am using Kodi 19
Solution : Delete all nfo (if present) in the movie folders that are not added to the media library.
Create a new empty nfo (just change the extension of an empty text file) "test.nfo", exit kodi and do "i" on the movie folder, now you have access to the add option manually .

Hi
Thank you for the 'tips'
I'd the same problem with 1 movie.
Windows10 + kodi 19
Regards
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrapper inefficient with some media files0