Estuary OSD bug
Hello, I am experiencing a bug with Estuary (I am not sure it is a bug so I didn't post in the report bug thread)

When the video (movie or tv show) is paused, the two buttons framed in red on the photo don't work and the button(cursor) framed  in green on the photo work if I go on the left to step back but if I go on the right, the video doesn't step forward (it does but the cursor steps forward less than a second every click)
I don't know if you will understand what I said (my english is not very good...). And how to fix that ?

Thanks
No one can help me or tell me if it is a bug ?
Not a bug but probably not ideal to show buttons that have no effect.

When the seekbar nib is highlighted as in the green box, the left/right is stepback/stepforward only when the video is playing, as soon as you hit pause then pressing right becomes frame advance where each press advances video by 1 frame. This was changed in v19 so I guess your translation hasn't picked up the label changes.

(2021-04-08, 18:50)jjd-uk Wrote: Not a bug but probably not ideal to show buttons that have no effect.

When the seekbar nib is highlighted as in the green box, the left/right is stepback/stepforward only when the video is playing, as soon as you hit pause then pressing right becomes frame advance where each press advances video by 1 frame. This was changed in v19 so I guess your translation hasn't picked up the label changes.

Oh okay thanks... But I don’t understand why this new feature ? Is it used for certain things to advance the video by frame ?
In French it is write « Press Right to advance » and not « Press Right to frame advance »
When playing back something with high speed action like a sports game for example, so something may happen that you wish to review frame by frame in either the build up or the incident itself. The stepback/stepforward actions on the seekbar nib duplicates the exisiting left/right key actions when OSD is not active anyway.
(2021-04-09, 12:28)jjd-uk Wrote: When playing back something with high speed action like a sports game for example, so something may happen that you wish to review frame by frame in either the build up or the incident itself. The stepback/stepforward actions on the seekbar nib duplicates the exisiting left/right key actions when OSD is not active anyway.
Okay thanks I understand !
Also @jjd-uk , I saw on this page : https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_playback that when I click on information, I should see Plot and Cast but there is no these two words and only the plot is displayed while I have actors informations stored in my HDD
I think that screenshot must have been done with mod as those have never been present in Estuary.
(2021-04-09, 19:33)jjd-uk Wrote: I think that screenshot must have been done with mod as those have never been present in Estuary.

Oh okay thanks
is there a way for the OSD to AUTO dissappear?right now the only way to make it go away is pressing back?
(2021-05-02, 21:41)fuorigioco1981 Wrote: is there a way for the OSD to AUTO dissappear?right now the only way to make it go away is pressing back?
OSD disappears after 5 seconds

Matrix 19.1 I seem to have all the functions with exception of actors in description - not a show stopper

ImageImage
ImageImage
(2021-08-23, 19:04)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-02, 21:41)fuorigioco1981 Wrote: is there a way for the OSD to AUTO dissappear?right now the only way to make it go away is pressing back?
OSD disappears after 5 seconds

Matrix 19.1 I seem to have all the functions with exception of actors in description - not a show stopper

ImageImage
ImageImage[/url]

in order -when in playback - to show osd i press on nvidia shield media player remote control the center button("ok" button).osd appears but it DOESNT go away after 5 secs!it stays  there forever!iam talking about the DEFAULT kodi skin in matrix
I am using Matrix 19.1 Estuary on Win 10 with Up Next addon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary OSD bug0