Display if number of episodes is equal to 1
Hello, I would like to know how to make something visible only if the number of episodes in a season is equal to 1 ?

Thanks
(2021-04-03, 21:27)Bungee_G Wrote: Hello, I would like to know how to make something visible only if the number of episodes in a season is equal to 1 ?

Thanks

Depends on whether you'd like to get that value for a season highlighted in e.g. a list (content of a focused list item) or for a container you're currently in (content of a season/TV show currently opened).

The first would be something like this:
xml:
Container.Content(seasons) + Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Property(TotalEpisodes),1)

... the second would be something like this:
xml:
Container.Content(episodes) + Integer.IsEqual(Container.NumItems,1)
OSMC Skinner      |    The OSMC Skin for Kodi v20 Nexus (native 16:9, 21:9 and 4:3 skin, special cinemascope/CIH version available)      |     GitHub: https://github.com/Ch1llb0/skin.osmc
(2021-04-04, 12:13)Chillbo Wrote:
(2021-04-03, 21:27)Bungee_G Wrote: Hello, I would like to know how to make something visible only if the number of episodes in a season is equal to 1 ?

Thanks

Depends on whether you'd like to get that value for a season highlighted in e.g. a list (content of a focused list item) or for a container you're currently in (content of a season/TV show currently opened).

The first would be something like this:
xml:
Container.Content(seasons) + Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Property(TotalEpisodes),1)

... the second would be something like this:
xml:
Container.Content(episodes) + Integer.IsEqual(Container.NumItems,1)

Thanks for your answer, what I want to do is to make something visible in the OSD but only if the video playing is an episode from a season with one episode
Thanks @Chillbo what you said helped me !

Also do you know how to make something visible but only we are IN a movie set ?
(2021-04-04, 13:57)Bungee_G Wrote: Thanks @Chillbo what you said helped me !

That would require a visible condition containing this condition:
xml:
Container.Content(sets)
OSMC Skinner      |    The OSMC Skin for Kodi v20 Nexus (native 16:9, 21:9 and 4:3 skin, special cinemascope/CIH version available)      |     GitHub: https://github.com/Ch1llb0/skin.osmc
(2021-04-04, 16:57)Chillbo Wrote:

xml:
Container.Content(sets)

Thanks for your answer but it didn't work, I added <visible>Container.Content(sets)</visible> but the thing is not visible anywhere (nor in the movie set) so I think I will open a new thread
(2021-04-04, 18:39)Bungee_G Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 16:57)Chillbo Wrote:

xml:
Container.Content(sets)

Thanks for your answer but it didn't work, I added <visible>Container.Content(sets)</visible> but the thing is not visible anywhere (nor in the movie set) so I think I will open a new thread
I think what you need is the boolean:

ListItem.IsCollection
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-04-04, 19:01)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 18:39)Bungee_G Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 16:57)Chillbo Wrote: That would require a visible condition containing this condition:
xml:
Container.Content(sets)

I think what you need is the boolean:

ListItem.IsCollection
Thanks for your answer, I also tried <visible>ListItem.IsCollection</visible> but it only works if I am ON the movie set but IN the movie set

Here is an example of what I am saying (in the estuary skin) :
As you can see I am ON a movie set and at the top center you can see a clearlogo :Image

but if I am IN the movie set the clearlogo doesn't appear :Image
Ok, then try...

!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.SetID)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-04-04, 19:37)manfeed Wrote: Ok, then try...

!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.SetID)

Oh thanks a lot for your help it works !
Hello @manfeed I have another question please... When I want to add a setting and select one between multiple skin setting options, I can use Skin.SelectBool(header, label1|setting1, label2|setting2)
But if I want to select multiple options and not only one, what have I to use ?

Thanks
(2021-04-05, 14:23)Bungee_G Wrote: Hello @manfeed I have another question please... When I want to add a setting and select one between multiple skin setting options, I can use Skin.SelectBool(header, label1|setting1, label2|setting2)

Thanks
AFAIK you need a button/radiobutton for each option... If you mean that one option must appear only if another one is activated, then you have to play with <visible> conditions, but always one button for each option.
(2021-04-05, 19:17)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-04-05, 14:23)Bungee_G Wrote: Hello @manfeed I have another question please... When I want to add a setting and select one between multiple skin setting options, I can use Skin.SelectBool(header, label1|setting1, label2|setting2)

Thanks
AFAIK you need a button/radiobutton for each option... If you mean that one option must appear only if another one is activated, then you have to play with <visible> conditions, but always one button for each option.
I mean I would to add a new setting like the one in estuary, when you go Settings>interface>Regional then Keyboard layouts, you can select multiple options :

And I would like to do something like that but I only know how to do a button where you can select one option not something like that where you can select multiple options

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display if number of episodes is equal to 10