Top 100 Albums fails (SQL error) on MySQL
Great, thanks for confirming. Your data has some wild and wacky artist and album "names", but does make for interesting testing. Thanks for motivating me to make a more robust effort at the stored functions that the music db has on MySQL/MariaDB to simulate the original in local memory sorting approach.

Yeap, re-migration from v18.X to v19.1 (skipping v19.0) would fix, also I can let the few (if you are not totally unique) with v19.0 on client/server and wacky album names have the SQL to run that will update the stored functions as needed. So I think that is the way to go rather than migrate everyone to a new DB that has exactly the same schema as before. I'll get a PR done and ping you when there is a test build to try, thanks in advance.

Meanwhile looking at your data....
I understand that you are working with historic cuesheets etc., but your artists node must look horrible and unusable. I did wonder if adding "," as an artist separator in advancedsettings.xml before scanning might clean it up a bit. There are a few artists with comma in the name e.g. "Earth, Wind & Fire" that would be mis-interpreted so not a standard or good choice of separator, but things like "Orchestra del Teatro dell'Opera di Roma, Leontyne Price (Aida), Jon Vickers (Radamès), Robert Merril (Amonasro), Plinio Clabassi (Il Re), Rita Gorr (Amneris), Giorgio Tozzi (Ramfis, capo dei sacerdoti), Franco Ricciardi (un messagero), Mietta Sighele (Gran" and "English Baroque Soloists and Monteverdi Choir, Furio Zanasi (Ulisse), Lucile Richardot (Penelope), Francisco Fernández-Rueda (Eumete), Hana Blažíková (Minerva/Fortuna), Krystian Adam (Telemaco), Gianluca Buratto (Tempo/Nettuno/Antinoo), Michał Czerniawski" as single records just make me cry. Then again you have used <lastname>, <initial> a few times and that would take the initial as an individual artist. Maybe bulk edit the cuesheets replacing "," with ";"? I'll leave both as suggestions.

Embedded metadata could do so much better. Devil

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 100 Albums fails (SQL error) on MySQL - by DaveBlake - 2021-04-13, 18:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Top 100 Albums fails (SQL error) on MySQL0